Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
close
08-17-2014, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2014 11:37 PM by themainevent15.)
RE: Chris Benoit may possibly be in
he killed daniel thats like the lowest shit ever. no matter what that child did not deserve to have that done to him. it made me sick when everyone kept saying it was bc of wrestling and steroids.no that had nothing to do with it was bc he let the devil get the best of him.

dont get me wrong yes he was a great worker but what he did overshadows all his accomplishments.

i met beniot few times back when he first came into wwe bc when ever they was in town him, jericho, guerrero, malenko, angle, use to come into a local bar. all of them are super short in height and jericho, guerrero and angle where some serious drinkers they use to get messed up.
[-] The following 2 users Like themainevent15's post:
Dawghouse (08-18-2014), Gammergq (08-18-2014)
08-18-2014, 12:09 AM
I really dont get some fans.

Yes we all know the news reports of what went on but no idea how fans can just come out and say they cant ever watch a match of his. Why? Its not like you personally knew the guy. Yes it was a terrible thing that happened but many times Ive seen a Benoit match and the thought hasent even popped in my head. Maybe some time after but sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt.

I was utterly disguisted at WWE for many years trying to erase him for history. No matter what happened nothing should be rewritten from history. If fans want to watch him in classic matches they should be allowed to. As far as video games go yes he should be in, now if there little to no media attention that hes in fine but hes always been one of the most popular caws on the CAW community.

[Image: HulkHoganSig.jpg]
08-18-2014, 12:13 AM
(08-18-2014 12:09 AM)steven1977 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I really dont get some fans.

Yes we all know the news reports of what went on but no idea how fans can just come out and say they cant ever watch a match of his. Why? Its not like you personally knew the guy. Yes it was a terrible thing that happened but many times Ive seen a Benoit match and the thought hasent even popped in my head. Maybe some time after but sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt.

I was utterly disguisted at WWE for many years trying to erase him for history. No matter what happened nothing should be rewritten from history. If fans want to watch him in classic matches they should be allowed to. As far as video games go yes he should be in, now if there little to no media attention that hes in fine but hes always been one of the most popular caws on the CAW community.

WOW just WOW, well you can hope and pray to play as a child murderer and a woman murderer all you want. If that's the type of people YOU want in your game then that's your choice no matter how sick twisted and fucked up it is. But he isn't in the game nor will he ever be in the game because unlike you most people don't want sick child murdering assholes in video games.
[-] The following 2 users Like Iceman5533's post:
Dawghouse (08-18-2014), themainevent15 (08-18-2014)
08-18-2014, 12:36 AM
Chris Benoit may possibly be in
I don't think anybody cares about Benoit the person when wanting to play as him. They want to play as Benoit the wrestler (character), which is understandable as he was a great talent in the ring. I personally always download a caw of him because I enjoyed his work in his era and don't feel the need to bring real life into it.

He will never, ever be in a wrestling game again and rightly so. But people have a right to have fond memories of the work he did in the business without having to justify his actions. Could argue there's a case for Jimmy Snuka to not be included in games as well given his girlfriend's death and his possible/probable part played in it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bish's post:
Old_School_Wrestling_Fan (08-18-2014)
08-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Alot of people just dont seem to understand how bad MI actually is.

[Image: HulkHoganSig.jpg]
08-18-2014, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2014 04:07 PM by Iceman5533.)
(08-18-2014 03:30 PM)steven1977 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Alot of people just dont seem to understand how bad MI actually is.

If you mean MI as in destruction of heart tissue because of lack of blood supply then that is not what the problem with Benoit was. He had brain damage and apparently suffered from dementia and had a brain that looked like an 80 year old mans. According to the brain test done by Chris Nowinski.
But that is up for debate depending on who you ask.
08-18-2014, 08:02 PM
Benoit is just a sad story period.
08-18-2014, 08:48 PM
Snuka is believed to have killed his at the time girlfriend
Scott Hall killed a man
Verne Gagne killed a man

yet these guys are made and played and talked about without a care in the world. WWE shares a portion of the blame surrounding Benoit and his wife and sons death as much as Benoit himself. WWE was notified by SEVERAL close friends including Jericho and Regal that Benoit was acting different then normal weeks prior to what happened. and WWE did nothing to get him the help that would have saved his and his wife and sons lives. If you boycott one murdering wrestler you should boycott the rest.

also it says may be in the game, it doesn't say will be a playable character. Piper was in 2k14, but not a playable character.
08-18-2014, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2014 09:07 PM by themainevent15.)
(08-18-2014 08:48 PM)chrispunx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Snuka is believed to have killed his at the time girlfriend
Scott Hall killed a man
Verne Gagne killed a man

yet these guys are made and played and talked about without a care in the world. WWE shares a portion of the blame surrounding Benoit and his wife and sons death as much as Benoit himself. WWE was notified by SEVERAL close friends including Jericho and Regal that Benoit was acting different then normal weeks prior to what happened. and WWE did nothing to get him the help that would have saved his and his wife and sons lives. If you boycott one murdering wrestler you should boycott the rest.

also it says may be in the game, it doesn't say will be a playable character. Piper was in 2k14, but not a playable character.

there wasnt no real facts in snuka situation and its just a bunch of rumors and hearsay.

scott hall explained his situation its was an freak accident during self defense.

greg gagne is more of a local celeb and isnt no major legend forreal and honestly nobody under age of 37 gives a shit about him or most forgot about him.

you cant compare non of those guys above with beniot point blank. beniot was a cold blooded murderer.
08-18-2014, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2014 10:12 PM by chrispunx.)
(08-18-2014 09:02 PM)themainevent15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-18-2014 08:48 PM)chrispunx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Snuka is believed to have killed his at the time girlfriend
Scott Hall killed a man
Verne Gagne killed a man

there wasnt no real facts in snuka situation and its just a bunch of rumors and hearsay.

scott hall explained his situation its was an freak accident during self defense.

greg gagne is more of a local celeb and isnt no major legend forreal and honestly nobody under age of 37 gives a shit about him or most forgot about him.

you cant compare non of those guys above with beniot point blank. beniot was a cold blooded murderer.

Murder is murder. Snukas case is currently being looked into again. Gagnes brain was so deteriorated with Alzheimer's its just been shrugged off. With Benoits brain looking the same as Gagnes, why does Gagne get a pass and Benoit gets blacklisted. It's a known fact that Benoit had severe traumatic brain injuries, that it would have resembled Gagnes Alzheimer's ridden brain. I'm not excusing Benoit's actions, just pointing out others have killed and the severe degradation of his brain at the time of the tragic incident that he wouldn't even have been able to stand trial.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: