Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uproxx article on WWE 2K18 changes
07-06-2017, 02:21 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Agrar2Ksomething's post:
fallofparadise (07-06-2017)
07-06-2017, 12:10 PM
"But this is certainly a lot to chew on for the time being, and it seems like there’s a lot to be hopeful about in the new edition. Replacing Jerry Lawler with Corey Graves on commentary will probably get a lot of people to pre-order based on that alone."

Incorrect.

LOL.

Good to read someone else reporting much the same as the other link, kinda makes me believe it all a bit more, obviously like every year we need a pinch of salt.

However - 8 man tag matches and 8 man in ring Royal rumbles does it for me.

That will make the game feel VERY different and open up options we haven't had before.

for me the servers are still junk and CC still doesn't work anywhere near good enough so interested to see if that actually works this year, especially the search function...

of course they will say it will work and of course they are saying lots of stuff that sounds good so its very much a wait and see but 8 man matches has been near the top of my list for years.
[-] The following 3 users Like stocksy's post:
Agrar2Ksomething (07-06-2017), Cena6535 (07-08-2017), jbl328 (07-07-2017)
07-06-2017, 11:58 PM
Yeah, that Jerry Lawler comment didn't sit right with me either. I agree with you on the 8 man thing, we're way past due and I'm particularly excited to see how well they can implement it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Agrar2Ksomething's post:
jbl328 (07-07-2017)
07-07-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: Uproxx article on WWE 2K18 changes
(07-06-2017 12:10 PM)stocksy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view."But this is certainly a lot to chew on for the time being, and it seems like there’s a lot to be hopeful about in the new edition. Replacing Jerry Lawler with Corey Graves on commentary will probably get a lot of people to pre-order based on that alone."

Incorrect.

LOL.

Good to read someone else reporting much the same as the other link, kinda makes me believe it all a bit more, obviously like every year we need a pinch of salt.

That will make the game feel VERY different and open up options we haven't had before.

for me the servers are still junk and CC still doesn't work anywhere near good enough so interested to see if that actually works this year, especially the search function...

of course they will say it will work and of course they are saying lots of stuff that sounds good so its very much a wait and see but 8 man matches has been near the top of my list for years.

and let me guess you'll be the first one to issue a complaint when the frame rate drops to impossible levels right? i'm right aren't i?
07-07-2017, 07:53 PM
"There will be new options to create-a-story, and to create-an-arena"
umm i think this article is misleading there is no create a story in 2k18
07-07-2017, 09:19 PM
(07-07-2017 07:44 PM)jaispeed2015 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-06-2017 12:10 PM)stocksy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view."But this is certainly a lot to chew on for the time being, and it seems like there’s a lot to be hopeful about in the new edition. Replacing Jerry Lawler with Corey Graves on commentary will probably get a lot of people to pre-order based on that alone."

Incorrect.

LOL.

and let me guess you'll be the first one to issue a complaint when the frame rate drops to impossible levels right? i'm right aren't i?

Stop. Being. A. Dick.

Cheers snowflake
[-] The following 2 users Like stocksy's post:
Agrar2Ksomething (07-08-2017), jbl328 (09-06-2017)
07-07-2017, 09:40 PM
(07-07-2017 09:19 PM)stocksy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-07-2017 07:44 PM)jaispeed2015 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Incorrect.

LOL.

Stop. Being. A. Dick.

Cheers snowflake

actually i'm not if any one is it's you not me.
you're the person wanting 8 people in the ring but you will be the first person to curse 2k as being the source of all evil if the game crashes every time you go to play said match. Enjoy your legacy
07-07-2017, 11:14 PM
Smh some people just don't know when to stop. Welp, that is the end of that!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the 8-man matches too! BUT I'm gonna be on the sidelines for a while checking things out from a distance before I actually get caught up in the hype.
[-] The following 3 users Like jbl328's post:
Agrar2Ksomething (07-08-2017), jdbchurch (07-08-2017), stocksy (07-08-2017)
07-07-2017, 11:37 PM
Seeing him finally get the boot can make you all appreciate this...enjoy!

[Image: 175x2d.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like dely316's post:
Agrar2Ksomething (07-08-2017), Awesomekev33 (07-08-2017), jbl328 (09-06-2017), jdbchurch (07-08-2017), Semtex (07-08-2017)
07-08-2017, 12:24 AM
I'm excited to see how having 8 wrestlers in a ring will change the Royal Rumble. I also read that they have improved the Rumble much like they did with ladder matches & triple threats last year. I read that they say that the AI will recognize tag team partners and stables. If they indeed made significant improvements to the way the rumble plays and we can have 8 men in it now this match might be my favorite to play again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cena6535's post:
Agrar2Ksomething (07-08-2017)

User(s) browsing this thread: