The Wrestling Legends Forum
WCW Monday Night CARNAGE - Printable Version

+- The Wrestling Legends Forum (http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Wrestling Video Games (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: No Mercy (/forum-88.html)
+---- Forum: Texture Modifications (/forum-309.html)
+----- Forum: Full Game Conversions (/forum-310.html)
+----- Thread: WCW Monday Night CARNAGE (/thread-14594.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

WCW Monday Night CARNAGE - Corvin - 02-17-2014 12:37 PM

Hello! Your attention is a new MOD for the game WWF No Mercy, called Monday Night CARNAGE! Roster ready by about 80%. But now I want to invite all participants of this forum to participate in completing the roster. Below you can see a list of wrestlers in the cells with a "????" it may be your favorite fighter from WCW. Until the end of this month you have the opportunity to participate in the finalization of the roster. Waiting for your suggestions!

Release date: 2016

Developers:
Graphics: Iccotracs, dbs64, Corvin, Wolfpac_69, Orson's Bumper Box Of Broken Wrestlers
Codes:

So the roster:

Superstars 1
Holywood Hogan
Goldberg
Sting
Diamond Dallas Page
Bret Hart
Kevin Nash
Lex Luger
Scott Hall
Randy Savage

Superstars 2
Scott Steiner
Curt Hennig
Chris Kanyon
Rick Steiner
Booker T
Buff Bagwell
Vampiro
The Artist
Meng

Superstars 3
WRATH
The Cat
Stevie Ray
Chris Benoit
The Maestro
Bam Bam Bigelow
Raven
????
????

Superstars 4
Great Muta.
Dean Malenko
Konnan
Saturn
Roddy Piper
Scott Riggs
General E. Rection
????
????

Superstars 5
Rey Mysterio Jr
Lash Laroux
Chavo Guerrero
Billy Kidman
Disco Inferno
Juvintud Guerrera
Psicosis
????
????

Superstars 6
Eddie Guerrero
La Parka
Evan Karagias
Lenny Lane
Lodi
David Flair
Crowbar
????
????

Womens Championship
Madusa
Daffney
Kimberly
Midnight
Mona
Torrie Wilson

Workers
Doug Dellinger
Tony Schaivone
Eric Bischoff
J.J. Dillon
Charles Robinson
????
????
????
????

List of arenas:
Nitro
Thunder
M.N.CARNAGE
Bash at the Beach
Spring Stampede
Slamboree
Halloween Havoc
????
????
????

Some screens:
[Image: xMUVoRCV.png]

WCW Monday Night CARNAGE - bluntfello - 02-17-2014 09:26 PM

Can't wait!

WCW Monday Night CARNAGE - Wolfpac_69 - 02-17-2014 09:35 PM

love that screen shot man i look forward to this anything WCW i like Smile if i can help at all just ask man Smile my pic for one of the ???? slots it General E. Rection

RE: WCW Monday Night CARNAGE - Corvin - 02-18-2014 05:50 AM

(02-17-2014 09:35 PM)Wolfpac_69 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.love that screen shot man i look forward to this anything WCW i like Smile if i can help at all just ask man Smile my pic for one of the ???? slots it General E. Rection

You mean Hugh morrus? Ok, add slot "Superstars 4"

WCW Monday Night CARNAGE - bigjay88888 - 02-18-2014 06:32 AM

OHHHHHHHHHH HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WCW Monday Night CARNAGE - The Reaction - 02-18-2014 07:50 AM

I know I sound like a jerk here but it would be awesome to get a WCW 95-97 era game. Including the old blue WCW ring that they used for Saturday Nights and PPVs. And Sting's costume from late 96 to 97. And maybe replacing the crappy "dig diggity dog" song with the menu music from WCW vs. nWo World Tour.

Re: WCW Monday Night CARNAGE - THE Jeffry Mason - 02-18-2014 07:55 AM

I don't honestly think it would be a complete WCW game without Scott Hall or The Giant. Not my faves, but I just don't think it would be right without them

RE: WCW Monday Night CARNAGE - Corvin - 02-18-2014 08:10 AM

(02-18-2014 07:55 AM)THE Jeffry Mason Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I don't honestly think it would be a complete WCW game without Scott Hall or The Giant. Not my faves, but I just don't think it would be right without them

Scott Hall I will add, but here I think the giant is not the place

Scott Hall - Superstars 1

Re: WCW Monday Night CARNAGE - THE Jeffry Mason - 02-18-2014 08:29 AM

I can understand that, but how about Shane Douglas, leader of the Revolution stable toward the end?

Also what about Scott Norton, Ultimo Dragon, Chris Jericho, Kaz Hayashi, or Jeff Jarrett?

Could help you more if you narrowed down exactly what kind of guys you're looking for, like style, era, etc.

RE: WCW Monday Night CARNAGE - Corvin - 02-18-2014 08:39 AM

(02-18-2014 08:29 AM)THE Jeffry Mason Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I can understand that, but how about Shane Douglas, leader of the Revolution stable toward the end?

Also what about Scott Norton, Ultimo Dragon, Chris Jericho, Kaz Hayashi, or Jeff Jarrett?

Could help you more if you narrowed down exactly what kind of guys you're looking for, like style, era, etc.

Propose to do so to avoid chaos, each offer one wrestler. Era, we start from the middle of '99. This is not "WCW vs NWO". 97-98 years, years NWO, can not be implemented in this project. It must be done separately.

P.S. If I write something wrong sorry, my knowledge of English at the secondary level.