Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Base Universe save with 50 CAWs, 40+ arenas, edits (ADDED WRESTLER LIST!)
12-05-2012, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 09:33 AM by Blackbird 13.)
Base Universe save with 50 CAWs, 40+ arenas, edits (ADDED WRESTLER LIST!)
This file is a base edit of 50 CAWs, 40 some arenas, 20 logos, and updated stats, rosters, and teams in Universe mode.

The rosters are split across 5 brands, with any "doubles" being put in the INACTIVE pool. I chose classic Jericho over new Jericho... JBL over Bradshaw... modern Triple H over the other two.. classic Lita over new Lita.. modern Mark Henry over NOD Henry. You can change to fit whatever you'd like.. I just found those choices best for the flow of Universe mode.

There are two major brands.. WWE and WCW, each with 34 workers. WWE has a Major, Minor, Tag, and Divas title.. WCW has a Major, Minor, and Tag Title.. and Rey Mysterio holds the Crusierweight Title. It's untracked, but it gives each brand an even number of belts.

The next two brands are ECW and TNA. ECW has a Major, Minor, and Tag Title... TNA has a Major, Tag, and Diva title. I left out the X-Division and TV belts because the title list was already getting bloated.. and this way both of the mid level companies have four title holders (2X Tag of course).

Finally, the AWA has the bare minimum of 15 workers.. with one Major belt and Tag Belts.

There are four PPVs a month. WCW and WWE have one a month. ECW and TNA are on a "3 month on, 1 month off" cycle. The 1 month off is a joint show with the AWA and the company that is off. These shows are special events.. and include ROH Glory By Honor, AAA Triplemania, NJPW Wrestlekingdom, and NWA WrestleWar. AWA takes the last two PPV spots with two AWA-exclusive shows per year (one subbing a TNA show and one subbing an ECW show).

From a lot of trial and error.. this seems to be the most "full" Universe mode you can get, with a taste of most everything. I would love to have had a lot more CAW spots.. but even just 10 more would have helped tremendously. Great Muta, Ultimate Warrior, Stevie Richards, Alex Wright, Al Snow, Hurricane, and Abyss are among the people that are sorely missed... but I still think you'll find that the 50 there are a good cross-section of wrestling, past and present, from mid 90s WCW to today... and a Universe mode that covers or at least touches lightly on WWE Modern and Attitude.. WCW, TNA, ECW, AWA, ROH, NJPW, the NWA, AAA.. and more.

WRESTLER LIST:
Hulk Hogan, Sting, Randy Savage, Goldberg, Psychosis, Ultimo Dragon, Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit, Raven, Sandman, Taz, RVD, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, Shane Douglas, Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, Lance Storm, Justin Credible, Stan Hansen, Owen Hart, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, James Storm, Christopher Daniels, Kurt Angle, Austin Aries, Chris Hero, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, Tara, Mortis, Michael McGillcutty, Curt Hennig, Roddy Piper, Lex Luger, William Regal, Buff Bagwell, Scott Steiner, Samoa Joe, Scott Hall, Jeff Jarrett, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Jushin Liger, Dean Ambrose, Rhino, and Tajiri.

The arenas are a mix of WCW, ECW, TNA, and various indies/foreign promotions (ROH new and classic, NJPW, PWG, Shimmer, AWA, VCW, AAA).

The CAWs and Arenas included aren't mine (with the exception of William Regal), and have been culled from CC. I don't remember who made what CAWs, but I thank all the CAW makers who made them. tich, The D, Dre41, NWOldskool, THENOMODDER, Foley.. you guys have done amazing work, thank you!

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated!

- Blackbird 13

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Re: Start your Universe! (Base save with 50 CAWs, 40+ arenas, 20 logos... more)
Thanks alot mate, great to have this, awesome love this, pops for you sir.
Have a nice day Wink
EDIT: Dude, I really don't mean to complain, I really don't, but 2share says my free download limit is over, can we get a re-up to anywhere else, interested in getting this bad-boy going, thanks for reading.
12-05-2012, 08:12 PM
I have downloaded it , but when I am at the starting screen , while the game loading your save , the game says that the championships and the logos are corrupted or damaged and the game wants to delete them. If i delete them , I can entry the game , but there are no new stars in the " Created Superstar " or in the Downloadble Content ...
What should I do ?
12-06-2012, 05:12 AM
Everything works as you explained. first try i did it Smile

JTAG ONLY

1. grab your old savedata.dat file from content/(profile Id not 0000000) ie E0001982 etc dir. back it up on your pc or usb drive.
2. download the app concept 3.0
3. open your original save data.dat file and save id set.
4. open multiply files in the next tab over and load all of the files in the rar package.
5. load id to all of them. rehash/resign all
6. put back in the dir on xbox that you took the original savedata.dat out of.
7.installed title update 1 also. and can confirm both dlc packs 1 and the recently released ryback/tensai etc pack is working.
no glitches or freezes.

hope this helps Smile
12-06-2012, 06:33 AM
Ok man , thanks for the tutorial. I will try it later.
12-06-2012, 09:40 AM
I should have mentioned that! I have the Mike Tyson DLC, CM Punk DLC, DDP, Goldust, and DLC 1 and 2. You should probably have the same to use it.

You do have to resign and rehash the save, of course.
12-06-2012, 09:41 AM
(12-05-2012 07:09 PM)TheBartFoundation link Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks alot mate, great to have this, awesome love this, pops for you sir.
Have a nice day Wink
EDIT: Dude, I really don't mean to complain, I really don't, but 2share says my free download limit is over, can we get a re-up to anywhere else, interested in getting this bad-boy going, thanks for reading.

Is there anywhere else with quick and easy registration? Don't wanna fill out form after form to upload the file.
12-06-2012, 10:07 AM
(12-06-2012 09:41 AM)Blackbird 13 link Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[quote author=TheBartFoundation link=topic=10690.msg93265#msg93265 date=1354727393]
Thanks alot mate, great to have this, awesome love this, pops for you sir.
Have a nice day Wink

Is there anywhere else with quick and easy registration? Don't wanna fill out form after form to upload the file.
[/quote]
Mediafire is a good one, I don't know if they have forms or not, either way I woke up and it's working now, so thanks anyway mate Wink
You rock!
12-06-2012, 01:59 PM
doesn't work for me neither, don't know why but I can't load most of the save this year
12-06-2012, 02:22 PM
(12-06-2012 01:59 PM)Tich link Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.doesn't work for me neither, don't know why but I can't load most of the save this year
What are you using to rehash and resign? I use CONcept, works great, best R&R'r out there

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)