Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TNA Impact Thread
03-09-2011, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2011 12:50 PM by DefDave7.)
TNA Impact Thread
[Image: tnaimpactf.jpg]

[Image: __defdavelegendsig.jpg]

Undertaker on Shoutbox 8-20-10: "just watching summerslam 94 with a bear and cheese and onion crisps"
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2011, 07:16 AM
Re: TNA Impact Thread
I read last week's impact had pretty good ratings, unfortunately mine didn't record and I only caught the last few seconds of the Sting/Hardy match. I liked that they had a real audience that really made their product look 5x more legitimate, but they still need to do a lot of work.

[Image: StanHansenSig.jpg]
03-11-2011, 09:36 AM
The audience  made a HUGE difference!

[Image: 1546059_10153786042235013_1056268659_n.jpg]
03-12-2011, 06:31 PM
With the new site and getting into smackdown's story creator mode... I totally forgot about TNA this week.  Time to find it on youtube...

Great to see they're still in that larger arena.  Such a difference seeing row after row of fans in the background... most of who ACTUALLY WANT TO BE THERE.  Makes everyone in the company look like big deals.  I read an interview with Eric Bischoff where he said that a lot of people from Spike where there those nights to check it out and everyone agreed this was the way forward.... it's just hard to arrange as a weekly thing touring the country due to money and travel.    Fingers crossed they put on more shows like this though through the year.

Samoa Joe?  He's still in TNA?  I joke, I joke....  but still....  he's in a bit of limbo at the moment.  So is Pope.  I'd love to see them bring the TV title back as a vacated thing due to Abyss being out of action and let guys like Joe and Pope and Morgan and the others lost in the mid card battle for it.  What harm can it do.

Matt Hardy is reminding me of Christian Slater so much.  I'm not sure what it is.

Didn't enjoy the show quite as much as last week.  Still good... but felt like a stepping stone towards the ppv rather than a show. 

It's going to blow seeing them back in the Impact zone over the next weeks now.

[Image: 1t0w2s.jpg]
Signature created by Judders

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
03-12-2011, 08:51 PM
meh it could have been worse. it's ok I guess I liked the main event a bit
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2011, 03:49 AM
Get Angle and Joe back BIG TIME. They really need some main eventers that don't suck. Sorry but Hardy is an idiot, RVD isn't half of what he used to be, and Stone Cold Mr. Anderson doesn't do anything for me. Make him a major heel like he was against Angle and you've got something. Joe and Angle could headline easily. Fortune needs to be out there as well, even bigger than they are.

[Image: 1546059_10153786042235013_1056268659_n.jpg]
03-18-2011, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2011 09:30 AM by 809ollie.)
i know we all want more matches and longer matches ect but i thought this was really really good considering storytell sucks in tna. by far the best non wrestling 20 mins tna has had in a long time

im going to go watch impact now!  im impressed with how well they blew over jeff hardy on somewhat short notice.

03-18-2011, 09:36 AM
It's a shame that Kennedy has so much charisma and he can't channel it with a good promo, for the last month or so he's reminded me of a a 7 year old that just gets pissy and keeps repeating himself angrily without saying anything intelligible. And even if that's his goal, he could do it much better than that. Hogan is still sloppy on the mic, I don't think he understands how to truly be a heel he's trying too hard to make sense out of his point of view. The goal as a heel, is to not be relate-able and make some sense, but to be as much of a lunatic as you can while believing yourself completely. Sting cut a good promo but unfortunately it ran into the brick wall that is Hogan, and Fourtune makes no sense without the nache I'm so bummed that they kept Flair with Immortal for no reason at all.

With that being said, sounds like a good main event and somehow, sadly and unfortunately that is a way better intro than impact has had in a long time aside from a few chance glimmers here and there. What a mess.

[Image: StanHansenSig.jpg]
03-18-2011, 03:34 PM
gotta say... great ending.

Is Bully Ray over as a singles competitor finally?

[Image: signaturefcu.png]
03-18-2011, 04:02 PM
Thanks for posting that video Ollie.  That was pretty good. 

Great to see the diva title is gone now.  And man oh man...Anderson is MONEY.

That clip actually makes me want to watch TNA again for the first time in a very long time.

[Image: __defdavelegendsig.jpg]

Undertaker on Shoutbox 8-20-10: "just watching summerslam 94 with a bear and cheese and onion crisps"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)