Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New To The Scene
05-20-2013, 07:56 PM
New To The Scene
Just wanted to post a thread to introduce myself to the forums.

First off, let me say that I don't know how I ever played a wrestling game without visiting this site first. Good gawd there are so many talented creators on WLF who enhance the gameplay of WWE 13 and many others. Kudos to everyone for all that they do for this community. I'm absolutely cursing the fact that the online servers are currently in a state of distress. I have found so many more CAW's, arenas, etc. that I MUST add to my game.

Secondly, I've never really found a GOOD home to discuss all things wrestling but it looks like that may have changed as well. I grew up (in Canada) watching Maple Leaf Wrestling and Superstars and have been hooked since day one. I'm thankful to have found what appears to be a very laid back, but active community.

Oh, and it appears negativity and BS are not tolerated. I dig that.

Anyways...a quick note to say hello! I look forward to conversing and chatting with the entire WLF community moving forward. After registering overnight, I can tell this will be a 10-visit-a-day habit.

Thanks for letting me come play in the sandbox with you.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like TheRealWorldsChampion's post:
DefDave7 (05-21-2013), jdbchurch (05-21-2013), KRadiation (05-20-2013), stocksy (05-21-2013), Y2J11 (06-01-2013)
05-20-2013, 08:27 PM
RE: New To The Scene
Welcome mate! From what you've said you're the type of person that will love this site.

I've moved your thread to the WLF Announcements.

Enjoy your stay!

Wrestling Legends Figures: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
05-20-2013, 08:32 PM
welcome and have fun ????

actually negativity and BS are tolerated, we call it stinger10 here Tongue Big Grin

[Image: signaturefcu.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Wizard of thay's post:
Rockhead262 (05-23-2013), stocksy (05-23-2013)
05-20-2013, 08:36 PM
What an awesome introduction. I remember getting that same feeling about finding caws years ago on the ps1 smackdown games. DefDave invited me to the Legends Kingdom and there were a treasure chest full of legendary caws that I'd never known about. I used up all the ink in the printer printing off formulas and spent the next few days following them putting a save together. I've been part of the community every since.

Welcome

[Image: 1t0w2s.jpg]
Signature created by Judders

05-20-2013, 09:49 PM
Welcome aboard mate Smile and as Krad mentioned nice introduction Smile

05-21-2013, 10:36 AM
New To The Scene
Welcome, brother. Awesome introduction. And awesome username. Wooooo! *chops Wizard of Thay*

[Image: __defdavelegendsig.jpg]

Undertaker on Shoutbox 8-20-10: "just watching summerslam 94 with a bear and cheese and onion crisps"
05-21-2013, 10:40 AM
New To The Scene
Reminds me how I felt when I found this little gem, tucked away in the corner of the internet.. a little place to call home and the extra playability the likes of Krad have given my WWE games over the years is amazing...

Ill start to wander down memory lane at that awesome legends PSP save for SVR 2006... Richie's wasnt it? amazing stuff...

truely amazing.

Welcome anyway... You have joined this great place at exactly the right time too Smile
05-21-2013, 11:49 AM
New To The Scene
Welcome to your new internet home.

I lurked over at LK for a while before I ever made my first post (which I can specifically remember - DefDave tweak topic of a Ted Dibiase caw I uploaded "I don't know whether I should be honoured that you elected to download my work, or offended that you felt it required editing : )" ), ever since that November 2010 day, this place has become my home.

Sounds like you will fit right in with some like-minded people here at the WLF, look forward to chatting with you.

[Image: picture1hg.jpg]
05-21-2013, 12:08 PM
New To The Scene
Oops put question marks instead of exclamation marks

changes the entire tone of the post apologies.

but anyway hope you have fun and enjoy it here.

[Image: signaturefcu.png]
05-21-2013, 02:48 PM
New To The Scene
Thanks to everyone who has welcomed me thus far. I've been creeping around various forum topics the past day or so and plan on contributing a few thoughts and opinions soon.

You've made the decision to join the community a very good one. And thanks again for having me.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)