Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moveset Requests
07-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Moveset Requests
Request a moveset for your wrestler to be made in this thread

Wrestling Legends Figures: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2013, 05:09 AM
Moveset Requests
Got a few requests:

Nailz
Rick Martel
Tito Santana
Texas Tornado
Demolition
Virgil
Koko B. Ware
Iron Mike Sharpe

Much appreciated Sem. Your doing great work here. Hope you get to enjoy the game at some point. Smile

Jake Roberts: I'm going to make you beg. You're going to get down on your hands and knees. You will be the one that grovels for the money. And how appropriate... that the money you grovel for is your very own. A victim of your own greed. Wallowing in the muck of avarice.

Gene Okerlund: Longfellow couldn't have said it better.
07-31-2013, 11:33 AM
Moveset Requests
I'll have a go at them. I actually started a Rick Martel moveset a couple weeks ago but got a bit thrown as I couldn't think of a front finisher for him since there's no backbreaker, but might be able to improvise.

I'm not too familiar with Nailz but remember he was full of strikes and dirty moves with a Bossman Slam and Virgil was a kind of boxing style.

Watch this space

Wrestling Legends Figures: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
07-31-2013, 11:36 AM
Moveset Requests
NO BACKBREAKER!?

[Image: 1t0w2s.jpg]
Signature created by Judders

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
07-31-2013, 12:18 PM
Moveset Requests
There's a tilt a whirl backbreaker and a few arcadey type backbreakers but no "traditional" backbreaker (I don't think, I don't have the full game just the customiser)

And I've been going by the list made and posted here rather than go on the program which makes my laptop want to explode with heat Tongue

07-31-2013, 12:41 PM
Moveset Requests
Actually Slender breaker works okay, a suplex into a backbreaker.

07-31-2013, 09:50 PM
Moveset Requests
Junkyard Dog, please.
07-31-2013, 10:40 PM
Moveset Requests
could you do a wcw era raven?
07-31-2013, 11:42 PM
Moveset Requests
Curtis Axel ..... yes i know this may be difficult lol
08-01-2013, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2013 06:14 AM by Frank Black.)
Moveset Requests
Thank you Semtex for the Santana, Martel and Demolition movesets. Smile

Got a couple of more requests (no hurry):

IRS
The British Bulldog
Haku

Jake Roberts: I'm going to make you beg. You're going to get down on your hands and knees. You will be the one that grovels for the money. And how appropriate... that the money you grovel for is your very own. A victim of your own greed. Wallowing in the muck of avarice.

Gene Okerlund: Longfellow couldn't have said it better.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)