Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where?
09-24-2013, 04:06 AM
Where?
Where would I post my art on the forum. There is no longer a section for GFX. I have art that I would love to share with this community that I love but I have nowhere to put it. Can somebody help me with this problem.

[Image: TheBig3_zps522a5ac8.jpg]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2013, 08:51 AM
Where?
hello mate, Im sure we can find somewhere... Ill talk to some of the admins and see what we can do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes stocksy's post:
Dangerous by Design (09-25-2013)
09-24-2013, 12:22 PM
Where?
You can post it wherever is relevant to the content you're posting. Such as modern or classic wrestling. If you can't think of a section, please post it in the "General Talk" forum for now and we will see what we can do to accomodate it.

Wrestling Legends Figures: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Semtex's post:
Dangerous by Design (09-25-2013)
09-25-2013, 04:58 AM
RE: Where?
(09-24-2013 12:22 PM)Semtex Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You can post it wherever is relevant to the content you're posting. Such as modern or classic wrestling. If you can't think of a section, please post it in the "General Talk" forum for now and we will see what we can do to accomodate it.

General Talk is where I was going to put but because this section says I asked here. Thanks for such a quick reply.

09-25-2013, 06:34 AM
Where?
There's always the gallery.
09-29-2013, 06:12 AM
RE: Where?
(09-25-2013 06:34 AM)El Gee Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There's always the gallery.

It's already been moved to: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)