Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nooby Here
10-05-2013, 07:16 AM
Nooby Here
I have read online about how to use these wwe 13 saves and no matter what i do or how i do it or do what others say i just cant get it to work haha

So is there anyone here who can send me a direct pm here of a simple tutorial on how to use the wwe 13 saves here? i always get corrupted errors in game when i load in

Ive tried Golden Era save and the active 2013 roster save here both failed for me

[Image: myMoc0H.jpg]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2013, 08:42 AM
Nooby Here
Are you downloading the correct region file?

There shouldn't be any reason for it not to work. You just unzip (or unrar) the file you downloaded. Put it onto a USB pen, then on the ps3 go to save data utility and pick the USB drive and then copy the save.

Is that what you're doing?

[Image: 1t0w2s.jpg]
Signature created by Judders

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
10-05-2013, 09:09 AM
Nooby Here
Yes ive tried both EU and US what i do is download the file unzip it i create a new folder on my USB called PS3 and in that folder i create one called SAVEDATA and inside that i drag the save to it and copy to my ps3 could it be because i dont have the DLC wrestlers like rikishi,ryback etc? i refused to pay for that considering wwe 2k14 is right around the corner

10-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Nooby Here
I thought the save I made already had the folders set up like. PS3>SAVEDATA then the saves. So could it be that it's going PS3 SAVEDATA PS3 SAVEDATA Then the files?

If it's not that then it must be the dlc

[Image: 1t0w2s.jpg]
Signature created by Judders

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
10-05-2013, 01:01 PM
Nooby Here
Ive done every step and it has to be DLC and i dont have DLC lol so idk what else to do

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)