Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Howdy, folks
10-18-2013, 07:36 AM
Howdy, folks
The name's Matt, don't ruin it. Tongue

First off, this was a lot easier than registering at 2K's forums. Dodgy Second, good to find other old school wrestling fans. And nice to be part of a forum that doesn't mind users making threads to introduce themselves(yes, I actually came across a forum that frowned on that... I didn't stay there long, needless to say). Don't know how often I'll post, but I'll check in when I can. ^_^

BTW, besides choosing the Simple board style, is there a way to get rid of that noise when using the default board style? The noise that's heard when you click to go to different places on the site, I mean?
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2013, 09:44 AM
Howdy, folks
Welcome Matt, have fun and a nice look around.

interesting things are the build up to wwe 2k14

There is a lively RolePlay we have here as well.

[Image: signaturefcu.png]
10-18-2013, 10:53 AM
Howdy, folks
Welcome man! Smiling

Here comes the Ax, here comes the Smasher
We are Demolition, walking disaster
Pain and destruction are our middle names
Search and destroy you, run and we'll find you
There's no place to hide, the Demos will get you
10-18-2013, 11:07 AM
RE: Howdy, folks
(10-18-2013 07:36 AM)hms1310 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The name's Matt, don't ruin it. Tongue

First off, this was a lot easier than registering at 2K's forums. Dodgy Second, good to find other old school wrestling fans. And nice to be part of a forum that doesn't mind users making threads to introduce themselves(yes, I actually came across a forum that frowned on that... I didn't stay there long, needless to say). Don't know how often I'll post, but I'll check in when I can. ^_^

BTW, besides choosing the Simple board style, is there a way to get rid of that noise when using the default board style? The noise that's heard when you click to go to different places on the site, I mean?

how dare you make a thread to introduce yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!
just kiddin Smile welcome matt enjoy your stay

[Image: wcwrick4.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes WCW Rick's post:
hms1310 (10-18-2013)
10-18-2013, 12:06 PM
Howdy, folks
Welcome Matt.

You'll also find far far less idiots on here than on 'other' forums.

The noise on the default board style. I've not come across that I don't think. What exactly is the noise like? A click noise?

[Image: 1t0w2s.jpg]
Signature created by Judders

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
10-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Howdy, folks
Welcome Matt. I am Sarah.

If you scroll down to Other Stuff. You will notice we have an E-Fed here. You can Roleplay as your favourite wrestlers should he/she not be taken already. If you have been a member of an E-Fed in the past, we would be happy to have you. If you have never been a member of one but do look the like of it then you are welcome to join. If it doesn't interest you then no problem either.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

[Image: Nasty_zpsdbf8e457.jpg]
10-18-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: Howdy, folks
(10-18-2013 12:06 PM)KRadiation Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Welcome Matt.

You'll also find far far less idiots on here than on 'other' forums.

The noise on the default board style. I've not come across that I don't think. What exactly is the noise like? A click noise?

Oh yeah, definitely a lot less idiots here. Smiling There are a few people I like over at "other" places that were at the old THQ boards, but at this point, the only reason I'd want to register there would be to be able to post about any glitches/bugs that may show up.

I guess a clicking noise would be the best way to describe that noise. Not sure how else to describe it, lol.

And thanks for all the welcoming posts, everyone. And to Sarah, thank you for the offer, though I'm retired from RP e-fedding. I guess I should say "for now" in case I ever pull a Terry Funk and come out of retirement. Big Grin At the moment, I'm busy with mod-making for TEW 2013, working on a diary set in 1991 for that game(hope it's OK for me to mention all that), and working to save up for WWE 2K14. ^_^

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)