Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mods, could we do some weeding?
10-22-2013, 02:05 AM
Looks to me some "new blood" on here are quick to insult the vets who have given to this place for years. I'm not going to call any names, just browse the forums and you will see what I am talking about with insults and uncalled for responses to posts.

I like the Peaceful WLF, if I wanted to deal with jackasses I would be at IGN or OS.
10-22-2013, 05:13 AM
Ah damn, I knew hitting you over the head with a steel chair was a bad idea! Tongue
10-22-2013, 06:45 AM
Thanks for bringing it to our attention Starrcade, can you drop me a pm with you concerns mate Smile

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
10-22-2013, 10:16 AM
Hi Starrcade, feel free to PM to a few mods in a group message.
10-22-2013, 09:56 PM
We also have a report feature, so please use that so we get notified. I know I do not browse all the sections on this site much anymore so I will miss things.

Thanks.

[Image: N3HghIr.jpg]
11-19-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Mods, could we do some weeding?
Goo goo ga gia is all I heard from the OP
11-19-2013, 08:51 PM
(11-19-2013 08:38 PM)Zenk and martel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Goo goo ga gia is all I heard from the OP

This is simply meant as goading and will not be tolerated. A warning has been issued to you. Please reconsider your future posts.

Wrestling Legends Figures: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
11-19-2013, 09:28 PM
I wish being a cry baby wasn't tolerated here
11-19-2013, 09:33 PM
It isn't.

[Image: N3HghIr.jpg]
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)