Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question for Mods
12-02-2013, 08:47 PM
Question for Mods
A question for the moderators, I see we have a new site or maybe I should say revamped one. I spend most of my time in the EFeD if you don't already know and I have been out of it for about 7 months but I'm back. In the EFeD we use different font effects to help create and convey our stories. I have noticed that I have lost some of the capabilities that I had example [glow=green,2,300] [/glow] and [center] [/center] to name a few so is it me or the upgraded site?

[Image: thewlfsigprojectelbrazorz.jpg]
I have obtained the gold that many men lay in bed and dream about night after night
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 04:33 PM by Rockhead262.)
Question for Mods
The site was upgraded a while ago. Have tried just using the buttons instead of typing in commands.

Like this

Or This

[Image: N3HghIr.jpg]
12-05-2013, 10:41 PM
Question for Mods
Thanks for the center.
I'm trying to get a 'Text Highlight Color' like we had before.

I have obtained the gold that many men lay in bed and dream about night after night
12-05-2013, 10:46 PM
Re: Question for Mods
Not sure if we have that anymore. It may be background if we did

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

[Image: N3HghIr.jpg]
12-05-2013, 11:06 PM
Question for Mods
We also had the ability to have words scroll across, it was a cool factor.

12-06-2013, 04:06 AM
Question for Mods
You're referring to the marquee command, we don't have that anymore. It was kinda cool to see the letters scrolling across the screen. But minus the highlight and marquee features, I personally find that the new site makes all the writing and roleplaying much more convenient and presentable, removing a lot of unnecessary commands e.g. for inserting youtube videos. And I used to mess around a lot with font size, now I don't really have to.

[Image: pw%20banner_zpszc8xr32p.jpg]
12-07-2013, 12:12 AM
Question for Mods
Yeah the youtube videos are easier now. I will have to try the font sizes. I just did the old font size by hand once I figured it out.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)