Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum loading error
05-27-2014, 03:09 AM
Forum loading error
I have sent this to the WLF fb page but am also posting here as well to see if anybody is getting similar pages when logging in:

I logged on last night and upon doing so the top of the page was blacked out and said I needed to install quick time plug in which I proceeded to do. This morning the board loaded fine with no errors but as of five minutes a go when I logged in I got the attached image all over the top of the main forum's home page.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2014, 03:26 AM
Forum loading error
Yup i get this all the time i just ignore it as my drivers are up to date. I thought this was about when you click to a page and the page doesn't exist that drives me nuts lol
05-27-2014, 03:40 AM
Forum loading error
I got it as soon as I logged on.... and it wouldn't close until after I went into our email from yesterday/ this evenings reply then it loaded properly and indeed it does drive you nuts lol

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)