Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting married
11-17-2014, 10:46 PM
Getting married
Getting married in less than two weeks any advice ?

[Image: thewlfsigprojectmisfit8.jpg]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes misfit82's post:
themainevent15 (11-21-2014)
11-17-2014, 11:05 PM
Getting married
congrats mate hope it all goes well for yous both

[Image: wcwrick4.jpg]
11-17-2014, 11:48 PM
Getting married
Congrats!

I just walked down the isle a month ago so here's my newlywed advice; relax and enjoy it! On the chance that something goes sideways on your Big Day (and trust me...something will) don't worry about it. There's very little you can do about it at Zero Hour anyway so don't try to. Delegate it to someone else and deal with any fall-out tomorrow. Today, is your day. Try to be present in the moment and you may actually REMEMBER your day when the pictures come in! After all, this is all about you two so enjoy the day with your special someone and all your friends and family!

Congrats to you two and may there be many happy days ahead!
11-18-2014, 12:02 AM
Getting married
We just went with the flow on our day... By 6pm we were ready for it to be over lol. it's not that it was a bad day, we were just exhausted.
The only thing we forgot was a photo of the mrs and he dress dragging behind her... That doesn't sound well but you know the ones I mean. We forgot to do that one. So if there's anything specific you'd want just try to make a note or get someone else to remind you.

Congrats mate Smile

[Image: 1t0w2s.jpg]
Signature created by Judders

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
11-18-2014, 07:50 AM
Getting married
The day will go by in a flash.

Other than that just remember she is the boss Big Grin

[Image: signaturefcu.png]
11-18-2014, 08:27 AM
Getting married
Got married in Fiji.
Morning of the wedding the Mrs and I showed up at breakfast and on the daily activites board it said 5pm - Wedding.
We looked at each other and I said "Well, I guess we're getting married at 5".

So yeah, my best advice is just to take it easy. Leave the stress to anyone else and just enjoy the ride.

One other thing though, make sure anyone who is giving a speech is prepared. There is nothing worse than a speech with lots of umms and ahhs.

[Image: picture1hg.jpg]
11-18-2014, 08:47 PM
Getting married
I went to a wedding of a friends and the best man said "umm you know" so many times we made it into a drinking game. we were not popular.

[Image: signaturefcu.png]
11-19-2014, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2014 06:51 PM by Damussman.)
Getting married
Advice ???? Hmmm thinking thinking thinking #1 say goodbye to your man hood Tounge lol I'm teasing. Marriage is like everything else in life pretty good but you need to work at it and go with the flow sums it up indeed as you have to be flexible even when your other half is having her more demanding moments. Have tons of fun with the wedding after party and congratulations to you both. Enjoy every moment
11-19-2014, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2014 10:52 PM by Iceman5533.)
Getting married
Well I'm going on 14 years being married to my wonderful wife. The best words of wisdom I can give you is this. A happy Wife is a happy Life.

EDIT: After reading therealworldschampions post it made me remember that my Wife and I have never gone to bed angry. Don't ever go to bed angry because then the disagreement will continue the next day, we have seen it with friends of ours who are no longer together. When ever we have had disagreements we stayed up all night if we had to, even if we had work in the morning to make sure everything was fixed and we were happy again. Also never ever bring up past disagreements once something is settled never ever bring it up again. Keep moving forward never look back.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iceman5533's post:
Damussman (11-20-2014)
11-19-2014, 09:17 PM
Getting married
Agree with what everyone else said. As far as 'marriage' advice...communicate. Brother, my wife and I have been married 8 years and rarely fight. Don't get me wrong, plenty of arguments, bickering and the occasional yelling, but no 'fights'. That's because we talk about EVERYTHING. We're open, honest, and discuss what's pissing us off with each other.

It makes life a lot easier, and the last eight years have been wonderful. Talk it out. Be fair to each other, and just enjoy it. But never take it for granted and always work to keep it the best thing in your life.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)