Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PC Version officially announced
04-26-2015, 03:41 PM
I am thinking about Pre-Ordering the game on Steam as well. I just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Still trying to decide.

[Image: Nasty_zpsdbf8e457.jpg]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2015, 04:48 PM
Yeah I went ahead and pre-ordered.I'll be looking over the files day one for modding purposes.It really is a decent deal considering all the DLC you get as well.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
04-27-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: PC Version officially announced
How much is it?

UK price if possible?

Wrestling Legends Figures: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
04-27-2015, 12:39 PM
44,99 €

You should see it in £ at steam You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
04-27-2015, 02:01 PM
£31.49 after 10% off special.

Sounds good since I don't have a next gen console but I doubt my laptop could handle it :-\

Wrestling Legends Figures: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
04-27-2015, 02:30 PM
The min specs are on the steam page aswell. I either have a (next) current gen console and don't plan to buy one.
04-27-2015, 06:37 PM
they waited a long ass time to bring this out. about time people have this modded and beat 2k16 will be out.
04-28-2015, 01:15 PM
kim666 Wrote:The min specs are on the steam page aswell. I either have a (next) current gen console and don't plan to buy one.

I am terrible with techonology to be fair. It kinda looks like I have at least the minimum specs.

Would you have any idea how it will run on this laptop? : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

04-28-2015, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2015 04:10 PM by kim666.)
(04-28-2015 01:15 PM)Semtex Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
kim666 Wrote:The min specs are on the steam page aswell. I either have a (next) current gen console and don't plan to buy one.

I am terrible with techonology to be fair. It kinda looks like I have at least the minimum specs.

Would you have any idea how it will run on this laptop? : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You laptop is not that bad, but i can't find any information about the Integrated Intel HD Graphics Gpu from this System and those Intel Graphic chips are not that god for gaming.

Do you know if you can increase the ram for the dedicated Intel Graphic chip? My Asus netbook has only 256mb dedicated ram and i can't increase this value, wwe2k15 requires 1GB dedicated ram. Not a big deal i still have my pc for gaming.
04-28-2015, 05:55 PM
You can go to this website select WWE 2K15 from the drop down box and follow the prompts to find out if your PC or laptop can handle it.Its pretty hard to really tell if you can run it from integrated intel graphic chips cause some are OK, but most cant handle the high end games.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)