Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PC Version officially announced
04-29-2015, 12:03 PM
@cattlekiller full ack, but i understand if someone charges some money for his work and if he (like tekken) release all the information someone else can create another app for free.

but this is strange 2k has a modding forum for wwe2k15 pc

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2015, 03:25 PM
Been having this problem since ive started playing, thought it could be corrected with graphic tweeking. Anyone else having issues when you do chain grapples or trying to apply submissions and the whole game slows down to a crawl? wondering if this is something that will have to be fixed with a future patch or my settings are screwed up.

[Image: thewarlock.jpg]
04-29-2015, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2015 09:34 PM by cattlekiller.)
RE: PC Version officially announced
(04-29-2015 03:25 PM)TheWarlock Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Been having this problem since ive started playing, thought it could be corrected with graphic tweeking. Anyone else having issues when you do chain grapples or trying to apply submissions and the whole game slows down to a crawl? wondering if this is something that will have to be fixed with a future patch or my settings are screwed up.

Yeah same mine is doing the same not to a crawl , but for sure is slowing down.I know for sure a patch will be coming when they release all the DLC and yes I think this will be something they should/could/hopefully fix.

04-29-2015, 07:56 PM
Thanks for info CattleKiller! Any ideas on Mods yet? I know its early.I know a few folks in the game are gonna need touch ups. Hogan being one them. No bald spot but he has a face that looks like he is 90.

04-29-2015, 08:32 PM
Tekken is working hard to add pc support to X-Packer

04-30-2015, 05:35 PM
Does anyone know if you can add more caw slots then just 25
04-30-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: PC Version officially announced
(04-30-2015 05:35 PM)themainevent15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Does anyone know if you can add more caw slots then just 25

very unlikely but who needs caws when we can mod/replace/add ingame wrestlers. look at tekken's first attempt with hogan:

04-30-2015, 11:39 PM
Lol he took Hogan's top right off now that's how he shouldve been looking in the game.
05-01-2015, 12:34 AM
This looks promising. Titan Trons and music has already been proven to be modded, Now its looking like models. Soon Arenas, Possibly Titles. Man on man. I hope we get some total conversion mods outta this!

05-01-2015, 04:47 AM
Well, I'm sold.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)