Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PC Version officially announced
05-05-2015, 09:31 AM
the first modded wrestler Hollywood Hulk Hairgone Smile

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2015, 10:38 PM
Now it actually looks like Hulk Hogan. Very Nice!
05-06-2015, 03:45 AM
If you replace the original Hogan with that modded one, can you still edit him in the game?
05-06-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: PC Version officially announced
(05-06-2015 03:45 AM)bluntfello Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If you replace the original Hogan with that modded one, can you still edit him in the game?

Yes, you can Smile
05-06-2015, 04:29 PM
I dl'd that Hogan, made him an alt attire and saved him, and his hair reverted to the original one during a match, only his portrait had the shorter hair.
05-06-2015, 06:33 PM
Did you keep a backup from his original file inside the game folder? If yes store the backup somewhere else but not in the wwe2k15 game folder.
05-07-2015, 03:20 AM
LOL. I downloaded it from community creations instead of downloading the actual file and putting it into the game myself.
05-07-2015, 05:29 AM
Of course, it can't work that way Smile
05-08-2015, 07:31 AM
So I tried the Hogan and it worked, which is pretty cool, but for some reason the mods with attires don't seem to show up in my game. I've switched the pac files for Batista and Brock that someone made with altered attires, like logos on Brocks shorts, it doesn't seem to be working. Did I do something wrong?
05-08-2015, 07:52 AM
I dunno how the modding structure will turn out, All i know is it's become an easy transition with working on NBA 2k14 and placing files into a folder and walla! Good to go, Although, I'm getting the hint that the structure is different with WWE 15. I think the modders are getting closer on how to produce a full textured mod, And that will lay a foundation for making the game better in some general assumptions. The CAW limit is also a pain at the moment, Many folks want more slots, and it could be possible eventually, But something tells me it wont be anytime soon. Either way, Good to see some mods coming to light already.

[Image: thewarlock.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheWarlock's post:
justacooldudeuknow28 (05-09-2015)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)