Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PC Version officially announced
05-13-2015, 05:12 AM
Is it me, or is this game too damn easy. Sadly, I seem to ask this question almost every year. The AI was pretty challenging last year, but this year it seems to have reverted to like SvR 11/WWE 13 levels where they would just stand there looking at you and you could spam running moves on end. Hitting my finisher is almost always a win, and I've even won matches after about 4 minutes with just a running shoulder block. Reminds me a lot of SvR 11 unfortunately.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2015, 04:38 AM
RE: PC Version officially announced
(05-13-2015 05:12 AM)bluntfello Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is it me, or is this game too damn easy. Sadly, I seem to ask this question almost every year. The AI was pretty challenging last year, but this year it seems to have reverted to like SvR 11/WWE 13 levels where they would just stand there looking at you and you could spam running moves on end. Hitting my finisher is almost always a win, and I've even won matches after about 4 minutes with just a running shoulder block. Reminds me a lot of SvR 11 unfortunately.

I think your right about being too easy with the default settings.You really have to change the sliders AND each wrestlers stats to make it more challenging and more life like.But since you cant change wrestler stats yet due to the DLC not released yet, it makes the game suffer a little bit in my opinion.I haven't put much time into yet, due to not being able to set my wrestler stats.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
06-02-2015, 11:54 PM
Re: PC Version officially announced
Anybody get the Dlc they released today? I'm at work and itching to download it and finally have old school arenas.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk 2

[Image: __defdavelegendsig.jpg]

Undertaker on Shoutbox 8-20-10: "just watching summerslam 94 with a bear and cheese and onion crisps"
06-03-2015, 01:55 AM
Yeah, it all works great.My game performance also increased, I no longer have that major lag spike in submissions and in entrances.Something also to note they added 25 CAW slots to, so you now have a total of 50.

06-03-2015, 02:05 AM
Cattle killer do you find the game challenging on the pc?
06-03-2015, 08:46 AM
Did not expect that they increase the caw slots. However with this limited caw mode it is still somehow useless^^
06-03-2015, 07:35 PM
(06-03-2015 02:05 AM)CorsRoc15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Cattle killer do you find the game challenging on the pc?

I technically don't play the game.I love to sim, even on my PS3 i never play, I just set up my universe and play match maker.I grew up in the 80's watching wrestling and many times I would always be let down cause i wanted to see certain matchups or rivalries, but WWF and WCW always seem to put some of the worst PPV cards or rivalries.Plus WCW and WWF always parted the talent so many matchups we would hardly ever get to see.Since WWE games have included universe mode, I can remake all those fantasy matches that only would have happened in my mind.Its also why I spend soo much time with sliders and stats to get everything as close as I remember as I can.

06-04-2015, 03:31 AM
Anyone have any good sliders to make the game more challenging, especially now that the DLC is out?
06-04-2015, 07:08 AM
I bought the game today. Sadly it runs soooo slow on my comptuer that I literally cant play it. No exaggeration . Pretty bummed I wasted 50 bucks for it today. Tried a few things but cant find a fix for it.
06-04-2015, 07:28 AM
You can now request a refund at steam You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

But only if you played the game less then 2 hours.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)