Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PC Version officially announced
04-21-2015, 09:22 PM
Hope I'm not re-posting. Didn't see anything about this, though.

There will be a PC version of 2k15. With free DLC. Neat. I may check that out. Here's the story:

Quote:WWE Games announced today that the WWE 2K15 video game will be released on Windows PC this spring. 2K Sports says they have taken great measures to make sure the PC version of the game includes everything that makes the console version great, including 2K Showcase and MyCareer modes.

Gamers who buy the PC version on the first day it's released will receive immediate access to two version of Sting and two of Hulk Hogan. DLC content for the game will be released later in the spring and will be free. DLC includes the WCW and NXT packs, as well as the additional 2K Showcase modes such as One More Match, Hall of Pain and Path of the Warrior.

WWE United States Champion and cover star John Cena commented on the DLC content being free:

"One of the great bonuses of getting the game on PC is that you get nearly all of the downloadable content that was released after WWE 2K15 launched in October free, as part of the package. That’s an incredible amount of content: 36 extra characters, 4 new managers, 26 matches, 46 entire single player stories and cut scenes in 2K Showcase, and a whole lot more. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that that’s a pretty awesome deal."

Cena also commented on the game finally coming to the PC:

"I grew up playing games on my PC. Texas Instruments, Commodore 64… I was a huge PC gamer growing up, so this is big. Not only for our fans, but for me personally as well. Fans may not know this, but I was such a huge PC gamer that I bought a living room entertainment system just to play PC games back in the day. So don’t be surprised if you flash forward 50 years and yours truly is sitting in his living room playing computer games!"
Read more at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2015, 11:01 PM
Let the modding begin lol
04-22-2015, 12:43 AM
It should be particularly interesting to see what (if anything) interesting gets done with the PC version of the game. I've not played a PC game in many years, but I'm assuming that, whether 2K include the option or not, something like custom music tracks would be pretty doable. Would those inclined be able to add something like, oh I don't know, say a WCW Nitro ring to a PC version of 2K15 through modding?
04-22-2015, 02:36 AM
I can see people making Hulk Hogan bald as he should be LOL
04-22-2015, 04:35 AM
I used to love playing my Commodore 64. There was a greyhound racing game called Hounded which was okay. The sequel, Hounded 2, was a GREAT game.

2k are smart making a WWE2k15 version for PC. Releasing all the DLC as free will get a lot of gamers paying on the first day.

[Image: Nasty_zpsdbf8e457.jpg]
04-22-2015, 07:15 AM
I was going to "get" this game if it ever came out on PC, but I'm so hyped about it now that I may actually buy it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes bluntfello's post:
EvilMeanie (04-22-2015)
04-22-2015, 09:44 AM
Well they finally announced it.
Some things about WWE 2k15 I am not crazy about, and hope it will be as easy as modding as NBA 2K games.I was never ever going to buy a new console just to play one game, but I will pick up the PC version.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
04-23-2015, 01:45 AM
Comes out April 28th.
You can Pre order on steam already.
It includes ALL DLC* *Does not include Paige.

$44.99 if you pre-order and get all the DLC, well I'm glad they gave us PC gamers a bonus deal since we had to wait so long.

04-23-2015, 09:37 PM
I skipped the console version this year, but I might pick it up on PC, especially if we can do more than 25 CAWs and add custom entrance music.

[Image: 33jr82f.png]
04-26-2015, 12:34 PM
I preordered this game on steam, it is a good deal. Hopefully the game is easy moddeable, just like the old gen versions Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)