Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
who you gonna caw...
08-31-2015, 10:47 PM
who you gonna caw...
Assuming the Divas live up to their Hype:

Melina
Trish
Mickie James
Sarita
Stacy Keibler
Torrie Wilson
-------------
Eddie Gilbert ( possibly)
Magnum TA
Test
Eddie & Chavo Guerrero
Ahmed Johnson
Koko B Ware
Rikishi
Hacksaw
Ricky steamboat

just to name a few off the top of my head.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Damussman's post:
cashman84 (10-18-2015)
09-01-2015, 03:07 AM
who you gonna caw...
i think I'm going retro Steiners this year..have to bring back the original Suplex City lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes jaye_will's post:
cashman84 (10-18-2015)
09-01-2015, 11:33 PM
who you gonna caw...
Providing they've put the effort in on the hairstyles... I've been playing 2k15 warrior showcase today and it's got me hyped for a wwf legends save.

Part of me would love an attitude era save with wcw and ecw. But I tend to get bogged down with far too much to play and book for all 3 Feds. Plus I only really cared for the big names of wcw so I have very little interest in the lower card for their roster.

Wwf though.. I'd gladly play killer bees vs bushwhackers or brooklyn brawler vs skinner.

But universe mode works better on a attitude roster with all the beat down cut scenes.

I'm torn... But I'm leaning towards WWF legends.

So I'll be making guys like The Beverly Brothers, bushwhackers, skinner, brooklyn Brawler, kamala, steiners, giant Gonzales, earl hebner, rick martel, brutus beefcake.

[Image: 1t0w2s.jpg]
Signature created by Judders

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 5 users Like KRadiation's post:
d-line (09-07-2015), Frank Black (09-07-2015), Mr__Perfect (09-08-2015), oldschooldays (09-07-2015), themainevent15 (09-02-2015)
09-02-2015, 01:15 AM
RE: who you gonna caw...
(09-01-2015 11:33 PM)KRadiation Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Providing they've put the effort in on the hairstyles... I've been playing 2k15 warrior showcase today and it's got me hyped for a wwf legends save.

Part of me would love an attitude era save with wcw and ecw. But I tend to get bogged down with far too much to play and book for all 3 Feds. Plus I only really cared for the big names of wcw so I have very little interest in the lower card for their roster.

Wwf though.. I'd gladly play killer bees vs bushwhackers or brooklyn brawler vs skinner.

But universe mode works better on a attitude roster with all the beat down cut scenes.

I'm torn... But I'm leaning towards WWF legends.

So I'll be making guys like The Beverly Brothers, bushwhackers, skinner, brooklyn Brawler, kamala, steiners, giant Gonzales, earl hebner, rick martel, brutus beefcake.

Do the WWF legends save bc all those wrestlers you mentioned will look great on ps4 when you create them.
09-06-2015, 07:17 AM
who you gonna caw...
I think guys like George Steele and the Berserker would be cool to see somebody try as well.
09-07-2015, 03:03 AM
who you gonna caw...
i hope fat bodys have been fixed i want to try my hand at the natural disasters so i can include them in my WWF era from around 1989-1996

[Image: sleepyjay21.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like sleepyjay21's post:
Bish (09-07-2015), Wizard of thay (09-07-2015)
09-07-2015, 05:02 AM
who you gonna caw...
I might try and crate Owen Hart
09-08-2015, 01:21 AM
who you gonna caw...
I'm a stickler for quality CAWs so I only download 9/10 and 10/10 quality CAWs.

This year it all depends on the PS4 community and how many old school wrestlers are created. If it's deep, I'll probably have 5-6 profiles. For whatever reasons, I have a lot of fun searching and downloading CAWs/arenas and then setting up a Universe.

Profile 1: WWF 1986-92
Profile 2: WWF 1993-03
Profile 3: WCW Nitro or WCW 90s
Profile 4: WWE 2004-present
Profile 5: Territories/NWA/early WCW
Profile 6: ECW + 80s/90s Japan

I might combine 5 and 6 if there aren't that many CAWs of old timers from the AWA, WCCW, JCP/NWA, etc.
09-08-2015, 01:37 AM
who you gonna caw...
how do you use more then one profile? the only way i was able to do it back on the xbox 360 is by having two seperate memory sticks but for ps4 not sure how you do that especially with having to be a paid subscriber for online

[Image: sleepyjay21.jpg]
09-08-2015, 01:44 AM
RE: who you gonna caw...
(09-08-2015 01:37 AM)sleepyjay21 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.how do you use more then one profile? the only way i was able to do it back on the xbox 360 is by having two seperate memory sticks but for ps4 not sure how you do that especially with having to be a paid subscriber for online
Create different profiles using different email addresses. I usually have at least 4 different saves for WWE games, and this one will be no different.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)