Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
who you gonna caw...
09-08-2015, 01:48 AM
who you gonna caw...
is that fine even if you don't have say ps plus on different emails?

[Image: sleepyjay21.jpg]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2015, 01:51 AM
who you gonna caw...
It should be. I don't have ps plus so I can't really say.
09-08-2015, 03:37 AM
who you gonna caw...
I have multiple profiles on my PS4 and I have PS Plus. It works just as you guys assumed, just use different emails for each account. You could have a shitload of CAW's this way! On 2k15, I just have 50, 25 on two different accounts. I don't know how many accounts you can have though. I have 3 and they're all ok.
09-08-2015, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2015 03:57 AM by themainevent15.)
RE: who you gonna caw...
(09-08-2015 01:37 AM)sleepyjay21 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.how do you use more then one profile? the only way i was able to do it back on the xbox 360 is by having two seperate memory sticks but for ps4 not sure how you do that especially with having to be a paid subscriber for online

It's simple all you do is make a new profile on your system then start the game and it will be a different save from the original. But each save does take up hdd space so if you dont have alot if space on your drive then I wouldn't do more then two saves or you can upgrade the hard-drive to 1tb

(09-08-2015 01:48 AM)sleepyjay21 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is that fine even if you don't have say ps plus on different emails?

If ps plus is required for the game then your main account will need it. But last year wwe 2k15 file was too big to save the the ps plus cloud so I save file back up to a USB drive.
09-13-2015, 07:53 AM
who you gonna caw...
keeping with the hope they finally give us freedom to make proper fat wrestlers Yokozuna would be on my list of creations and would be used heavily in universe mode.
09-16-2015, 04:07 PM
who you gonna caw...
I'm bad at making CAWs but seeing as how most of the guys I want either never get made or get made 7-8 months out and I'm impatient, I'll probably be doing:

DOA
Los Bariquas
Glacier
Yuji Nagata
Truth Commission

Also starting to have second thoughts on XB1 since everyone here seems to be on the PS4, might have to go that route.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cdiebold1's post:
olythegreat (09-16-2015)
09-16-2015, 05:30 PM
who you gonna caw...
I will be working on creating The Barbarian and The Taskmaster first to go with Meng (Haku) for my Dungeon of Doom stable. Of course on the PS4 Smile
10-07-2015, 06:04 PM
So now we know the full roster, who are people planning to make?

Top of my list for making & downloading are Bad News, Barbarian, Demolition, LOD, Brutus the Barber, Steiners, Sid, Barry Windham, Bobby Eaton, Nasty Boys, Tom Zenk, Tito, Martel, Virgil......hmmm, seems this list could still go on! But with 100 slots that should be fine!

Train. Say your prayers. And eat the souls of your conquered enemies.
10-07-2015, 06:28 PM
who you gonna caw...
I'm actually going to redo some of the in disc wrestlers to other gimmicks to start off:

-Faarooq to "All American" Ron Simmons
-Lex Luger to "Made In The USA" Lex Luger
-Lord Steven Regal to 2000 William Regal
-Dye Fit Finlay's hair blonde
-Col. Mustafa to Iron Sheik
-Kevin Nash to Diesel
-Kama to Papa Shango
-Typhoon to the Shockmaster (I just have to)

I'm even thinking of turning Savio Vega into Kwang and Rikishi into The Sultan. And will definitely give Finlay blonde hair as an alternate attire.

I sense everyone is going to be making Hogan, Owen, Sid, the 4 Horsewomen, Road Warriors, Dudley Boyz, and RVD to start.
10-07-2015, 07:54 PM
Nice shout on the in disc attire changes.

Train. Say your prayers. And eat the souls of your conquered enemies.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)