Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
who you gonna caw...
10-23-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: who you gonna caw...
(10-22-2015 05:46 PM)KRadiation Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Right so it's about a week until the UK release date now so this is when I usually start getting my plans together. I'm going for an Attitude Era/Monday Night Wars save first. Primarily because a lot of the legends I'd want for a legends game are DLC so I'll just put a roster of golden era stuff together at a later date when I'm tiring of attitude.

So...

I'm trying to work out who to caw first, or the first bath I'll attempt. I don't want to hit the typical people and I fully expect every man and his dog will be churning out Dudley Boyz, Jeff Hardy and LOD. You could probably add Road Dogg to that list as well.

I'm just looking at my Monday Night Wars WWE'13 caws to get inspiration..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Brooklyn Brawler - Has to be made. He fits into attitude and golden era so it makes sense.
Mean Street Posse. I enjoyed making these guys on '13
Viscera
Mike Awesome
Taz (If I can find where I put these textures You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. )
Terry Funk

That's who I'll be looking to attempt first next week. I'll have to look at how the morphing works and what hairstyles there are.

After that I'm not sure if I should continue going back through my older stuff I did on '13 - at least with the lesser made caws like Masato Tanaka (I can't make Mike Awesome without Tanaka there to be smashed through 100 tables) or attempt someone new like Public Enemy (well.. I say new... I did actually make on 13 but ran out of layers on the attires and gave up).

I might throw it up for a vote once I make my 'Monday Night Wars thread.

I know alot of people always make the hardyz but wasent it you in WWE 13 that made 4 realistic Hardy attires from 99 - 2001? Those ones I loved the most.

If it wasent you whoever made them they were my favourite ones.

Im really looking forward to this years game now all the features from 2K14 are back.

[Image: HulkHoganSig.jpg]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2015, 01:37 PM
who you gonna caw...
I'm pretty sure RedRandom did those. all of their creations that year were amazing. rock, Austin, hhh, regal, crash/hardcore holly.

[Image: 1t0w2s.jpg]
Signature created by Judders

10-23-2015, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2015 03:54 PM by _HiBye_.)
(10-22-2015 05:46 PM)KRadiation Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Right so it's about a week until the UK release date now so this is when I usually start getting my plans together. I'm going for an Attitude Era/Monday Night Wars save first. Primarily because a lot of the legends I'd want for a legends game are DLC so I'll just put a roster of golden era stuff together at a later date when I'm tiring of attitude.

So...

I'm trying to work out who to caw first, or the first bath I'll attempt. I don't want to hit the typical people and I fully expect every man and his dog will be churning out Dudley Boyz, Jeff Hardy and LOD. You could probably add Road Dogg to that list as well.

I'm just looking at my Monday Night Wars WWE'13 caws to get inspiration..

Brooklyn Brawler - Has to be made. He fits into attitude and golden era so it makes sense.
Mean Street Posse. I enjoyed making these guys on '13
Viscera
Mike Awesome
Taz (If I can find where I put these textures You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. )
Terry Funk

That's who I'll be looking to attempt first next week. I'll have to look at how the morphing works and what hairstyles there are.

After that I'm not sure if I should continue going back through my older stuff I did on '13 - at least with the lesser made caws like Masato Tanaka (I can't make Mike Awesome without Tanaka there to be smashed through 100 tables) or attempt someone new like Public Enemy (well.. I say new... I did actually make on 13 but ran out of layers on the attires and gave up).

I might throw it up for a vote once I make my 'Monday Night Wars thread.
you can also make alt attires for ingame wrestlers, billy gunn, d'lo brown, x-pac etc..
what about AE versions of edge and christian?
albert/prince albert/a-train?
test?
kurt angle?
gangrel?
gilberg?
flash funk?
al snow?
steve blackman?

WCW
goldberg
hogan
attires for sting maybe?
cruiserweights like rey, eddie, malenko, la parka etc..

ECW
sandman
tommy dreamer
raven
sabu
rvd
the hardcore chair swinging freaks
eliminators
impact players
tajiri
bwo
rhyno/rhino

of course some of them were on all 3 companies so different attires maybe?
10-23-2015, 03:25 PM
Does anyone know which version of Edge and Christian are in the game? Is it retro versions or currentish? (Pretty sure I made up that last word)

[Image: awsb.jpg]
10-23-2015, 03:36 PM
(10-23-2015 03:25 PM)rockerslive Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Does anyone know which version of Edge and Christian are in the game? Is it retro versions or currentish? (Pretty sure I made up that last word)

Pretty sure it's their currentish selves Tounge

Follow me on Twitter : @DJDiaz88
10-23-2015, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2015 07:52 PM by themainevent15.)
(10-23-2015 03:25 PM)rockerslive Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Does anyone know which version of Edge and Christian are in the game? Is it retro versions or currentish? (Pretty sure I made up that last word)

Edge is the current. He's wearing the black tights he wore in his last match against Alberto. I'm not sure about Christian bc no screnshots if him leaked but I'm with rockerslive and gonna guess his current look. I wish we would've been able to change the hair on some of the in game models so we could've threw long hair on Christian.

Basically everything about the game leaked except ultimate warrior alt attires and the community creations process and if there's daily limits. I wont watch non Of the my career, showcase, gameplay videos, their like spoilers to me bc I still want to be surprised or have so.e type of thing to look forward to on Monday night when the game unlocks
10-23-2015, 11:11 PM
I'm sure there will be Edge & Christian alt attires!
10-24-2015, 05:11 PM
I want to do CAWs of Saturn & Raven, but I'll be damned if I could find pics of their tattoos! Google had nothing.....so irritated!
10-24-2015, 05:21 PM
who you gonna caw...
I'm sure there are some out there. Maybe try looking for a no mercy mod or google parry saturn textures

[Image: 1t0w2s.jpg]
Signature created by Judders

10-24-2015, 05:52 PM
I thought about that.....but I can't use a computer to affix textures.....I need pics that I can upload

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)