Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
General Discussion.
09-02-2015, 02:17 PM
General Discussion.
Okay after reading the threads, and hearing everybody's say in everything. I think most issues have been decided on.

We will have a point system. Each weekly show you post will be able to get a score of 1-7. Supershows will get you a score of 1-10.

If anybody would like to also judge as well as write that would be great. I don't want to do polls for the points for the simple reason people will vote for themselves, or some people might get more votes than others. So that could be an issue. The smoothest this game has ran was when we had judges who would grade the shows. So I am still going to stick with that idea.

Certain matches will end up costing more the following matches will cost a bit to run, but I am not going to start those until the 90's pack. Cause the 90's had a bunch of matches that went above and beyond, but for the 80's they basically only ran normal matches with a spice of a cage match, scaffold match (If anybody runs this I will give you max points if you make it entertaining. lol) So no need to really do the gimmick matches for right now. Sorry for those that wanted to do Macho Man vs Hulk Hogan in a Hell in a Cell in the next pack of superstars that can happen.

We can do more prizes and goals to do with the points. I don't like the pyro idea only because I don't feel it's that big of a deal honestly and the same for the money. It's good on like EWR, and stuff, but on our game it honestly would just end up being a hassle to keep up with. I have tried a game with the money and everybody just quit playing because it just got old really quick. I want this game to remain fresh but I don't want people to lose sight of what is important and that is solid shows with good storylines.

The points for each promotion will be kept up with in a thread where the person with the highest points throughout the month will be given some perks. During free agency they can pick up 2 superstars a week instead of one. They will also be given the chance to turn their heavyweight champion or any superstar that they want into The World Heavyweight Champion. If another promotion gets the highest points the following month than they will get the right to give their superstar the World Heavyweight Title, and be given the same perks.

I am also planning on doing the next pack of superstars/matches by The New Year. So that way we can keep things fresh. We will then line up everybody from the start till then and the draft order will be determined by points. Whoever has the highest gets the first pick and so on. Those drafts will not be snaked. So whoever gets first pick in the first round also gets first pick in the second round.

Also I am pretty sure that we all were okay with the 80's being the start of the game. So that can stay.

Roster Cap is at 40 this excludes Authority Figures/Announcers.

Anything else I am missing just let me know. I could miss something because I just woke up and am in the process of getting ready for work. So just speak up.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2015, 04:58 PM
General Discussion.
Hey bud, just set up my promotion page. I included The United States Title, should I run with another belt instead? Seeing as WWF has a US title?
09-02-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: General Discussion.
Nah I would still run yours. Most the time titles are going to be the same to be honest. Especially when it comes to like the Television Title, and things of that nature. So honestly I would keep it. I will change what my US Title looks like to the updated WWE version.
09-02-2015, 06:23 PM
I can change mine sir if you prefer I can old school nwa not a problem
09-02-2015, 06:27 PM
It's up to you. I will probably actually just get rid of the US Title for right now, and just run the three belts. I can always introduce it later down the road.

Also the draft list is almost ready. I am trying to make sure that I don't have people on both the tag team list and the singles superstars list, but if I miss something just let me know.
09-02-2015, 06:29 PM
I don't think you can run away from having similar title names e.g. US, Television etc. Afterall, each promotion will be having a World Heavyweight and Tag-Team Championship as well. There's no harm in that. It could actually lead to interesting cross-over rivalries down the line like WCW's US Champ vs WWF's US Champ. Who knows?

[Image: pw%20banner_zpszc8xr32p.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes kevin7ee's post:
CorsRoc15 (09-02-2015)
09-03-2015, 06:30 AM
40 stars is more than enough to work with. There are more than enough to choose.
09-03-2015, 06:41 AM
Too bad a travelling champion will be too difficult. That'd be a nice boost for someone falling behind. Maybe spend points to book the champ for a big show? Or a bid? Probably too tough, but a travelling champ is what made the NWA title a little more special. Maybe it can be a perk? Or run a circuit? Though i have no idea how changes are determined? Maybe the champ calls the finish? Or the leader can call the match when they take the title? Either way, the idea of one true champion is great.
09-03-2015, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2015 04:03 PM by stocksy.)
General Discussion.
What's the rules on members/lurkers posting in this section?

I mean are people meant to comment in threads - im thinking especially the promotion threads and weekly shows..

what sort of input can people not running a Fed have and it be not be annoying?

[Image: Litasiggy.png]
09-03-2015, 04:54 PM
I don't mind that at all. I welcome everybody to come and read and give opinions. If anyone is interested they can become a judge. Where they can judge the weekly shows and give out points based on how the shows are written, storylines, matches and all of that good stuff.

It could be something that could be looked into if you plan on keeping up with each promotion, but even if you don't want to judge that's alright I still welcome all feedback. It makes the writing more worth it when you know other people are reading it, and enjoying your work.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)