Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Goodbye!!!
09-23-2015, 08:13 AM
Goodbye!!!
So Gordon knows this so I'm going to let you all know as well. Okay so I'm afraid I've got some bad news; Summerslam will be my last PPV as after I will be taking a break from the company. You see these past couple months things in my life have spiraled out of control and I've lost the motivation and desire to have time to roleplay anymore, so what I'm saying is that this is a goodbye message at least for the time being.

When my life does slow down and I'm ready to return, I hope you all would welcome me back because this is the best E-Fed I've been apart of and I've had many great moments with each and every one of you. Well I don't want to keep you from whatever your doing so thanks for the moments and I'll see you all when I get back.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2015, 04:53 PM
Goodbye!!!
all the best mate hope you get your self sorted

[Image: wcwrick4.jpg]
09-23-2015, 05:56 PM
Goodbye!!!
Best of luck brother, know how that goes. Best wishes.
09-23-2015, 10:33 PM
Goodbye!!!
Sorry to see you go, Nexus, but you know you'll always be welcome back.

Check out my website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
09-26-2015, 12:10 AM
Goodbye!!!
Hope it all gets sorted out! Best wishes, mate

[Image: Logo8_zpsywckr2it.jpg]
09-26-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: Goodbye!!!
Look after yourself and if you can pop back to the site and say hi and let us know things are ok

[Image: signaturefcu.png]
09-27-2015, 12:44 AM
Goodbye!!!
Wizard of Thay: I'm still going to be coming onto the site to look up things and discuss with you all, I'm just talking how I don't have time to roleplay for the E-Fed anymore.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
11-03-2015, 07:06 AM
Goodbye!!!
Sorry to see you go Nexus...I had great times roleplaying with you when I was a part of the fed.. I know all about things spiraling out of control and wish you the best. Ive been lurking since I had the accident and always enjoyed reading your storylines...I may have to have Jeff Jarrett make a return someday

[Image: JeffJarrettBanner.jpg]
11-03-2015, 11:04 AM
Goodbye!!!
Take care of yourself, had fun roleplaying with you.

[Image: thewlfsigprojectelbrazorz.jpg]
I have obtained the gold that many men lay in bed and dream about night after night

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)