Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WWE 2K16: Creation Suite & Universe Videos
10-21-2015, 07:13 PM
WWE 2K16 - CAA, Universe Mode, ALL Matchtypes, Stables, Champions, Belts etc
OMG Moments - Basic Action - Special Match Action - Special Action - Skill Setting VIDEO added*
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2015, 08:01 PM
WWE 2K16 - CAA, Universe Mode, ALL Matchtypes, Stables, Champions, Belts, OMGs Etc
damn they basically revealed the whole game already lol. walmart will probaly have it on sale on friday.
10-21-2015, 08:02 PM
E 2K16 - CAA, Universe Mode, ALL Matchtypes, Stables, Champions, Belts, OMGs Etc
Some very good things added to universe. My favourites being the statuses and the that it looks as if you can set if a superstar appears in minor shows

[Image: signaturefcu.png]
10-21-2015, 08:18 PM
WWE 2K16 - CAA, Universe Mode, ALL Matchtypes, Stables, Champions, Belts, OMGs Etc
All titles except wcw / nwa TV belt
10-21-2015, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2015 08:31 PM by cdiebold1.)
still got the 5 man cap on stables and 2 singles belts, tag, diva ... i usually do AE or a WCW roster and having the world title and then 1 other singles belts means Cruiserweight/US title have to take a seat or European/Hardcore ... guess I can just run 2 brands and then do the belts split like that, IDK. Very small detail that I wish they'd expand on. Other that that, everything checks out and looks great so far.
10-21-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: WWE 2K16 - CAA, Universe Mode, ALL Matchtypes (Everything!) PS4
(10-21-2015 04:35 PM)olythegreat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Universe mode looks a whole lot better! Now if a guy gets beat up really bad, he goes into his next match injured. 6 more days!

My only gripe with CAA is there are no banners. Would've been great for old school arena's, but I can't complain with having it back and updated as well. This game is really coming along great!

just have to do the banners like in the older games were you put them on the sides of the titantron.
10-21-2015, 08:42 PM
(10-21-2015 08:26 PM)cdiebold1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.still got the 5 man cap on stables and 2 singles belts, tag, diva ... i usually do AE or a WCW roster and having the world title and then 1 other singles belts means Cruiserweight/US title have to take a seat or European/Hardcore ... guess I can just run 2 brands and then do the belts split like that, IDK. Very small detail that I wish they'd expand on. Other that that, everything checks out and looks great so far.

Since the wrestlers can now be on more than one brand, you can have the WCW as the main for 2 shows and US/CW as secondary titles for each of the shows. So now it won't be much of a hassle like it was in years past.

This works great especially for people creating Indy or Territories based Universes' because you can have one superstar on multiple shows.
[-] The following 1 user Likes olythegreat's post:
cdiebold1 (10-21-2015)
10-21-2015, 09:05 PM
WWE 2K16 - CAA, Universe Mode, ALL Matchtypes, Stables, Champions, Belts, OMGs Etc7
WWE 2K16 MENU WALKTHROUGH VIDEO ADDED*
10-21-2015, 09:19 PM
WWE 2K16 - CAA, Universe Mode, ALL Matchtypes, Stables, Champions, Belts, OMGs, Menu
Two things I haven't seen yet and really interested in finding out is if there are any new theme songs and if any new entrance animations have been added. Last year was pretty bare, so hopefully they added a bunch in this game.
10-21-2015, 10:45 PM
WWE 2K16 - CAA, Universe Mode, ALL Matchtypes, Stables, Champions, Belts, OMGs, Menu
Noticed on one of the Create a Belt videos, the announce name 'Federation' is still missing, so we still won't be able to make a belt with the 'World Wrestling Federation' champion being said. Sort of expected but still a bummer.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)