Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WWE 2K16: Creation Suite & Universe Videos
10-22-2015, 01:53 AM
WWE 2K16 - CAA, Universe Mode, ALL Matchtypes, Stables, Champions, Belts, OMGs, Menu
Additional Create A Championship - Custom Title Belts & Straps Video added*
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2015, 02:11 AM
WWE 2K16 - CAA, Universe Mode, ALL Matchtypes, Stables, Champions, Belts, OMGs, Menu
How come the NWA and WCW Television Championships never get any love??? It was a very prestigious belt that was defended on a weekly basis. Nice to see the '91-'96 WCW Tag Team Championship Belts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dely316's post:
jamesdean316 (10-22-2015)
10-22-2015, 10:03 AM
I agree there dely316 - Well at least we get Create A Championship.

Sent from my Samsung S6 because I can multi-task whilist I work yo!

Follow me on Twitter : @DJDiaz88
10-22-2015, 12:32 PM
Anyone know how importing logos will work? Is it via USB?

10-22-2015, 12:54 PM
I'm wondering that as well as they've not mentioned the upload site at all and the 15 version is a bag of shit currently which would be worrying for 16.

I was thinking it might be done with the ps camera / kinect. But again, as there's no mention of those being used on the box art it probably isnt included.

So I was thinking is it usb now? I know ps4 can accept usbs and import images from there (PES2016) but does the xbox one?

[Image: 1t0w2s.jpg]
Signature created by Judders

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
10-22-2015, 12:55 PM
I'm PS4 too so it might work similar as it does for PES 2016.

10-22-2015, 01:19 PM
iv seen it done on xbox but would it be possible to import CAWS Renders/display pictures on PS4 that way the CAWS would look as so they where really in the game that's the only reason I don't use them because there just plain blacked out default

[Image: wcwrick4.jpg]
10-22-2015, 01:23 PM
I'm pretty sure on nba 2k to upload images you go to a website and upload. I don't know if it will be the same on wwe 2k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-22-2015, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2015 02:05 PM by themainevent15.)
It's more then likely gonna be via upload website just like last year and nba 2k16. They just haven't announced the site address yet since the game hasn't been released. It will probaly have the link inside the game menu. Hopefully they have it up and running on launch soon as the game is available to play.
[-] The following 1 user Likes themainevent15's post:
TheNatureBoy (10-22-2015)
10-22-2015, 04:12 PM
WWE 2K16 ALL Superstar Overalls & Stats Video added*

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)