Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WWE 2K16(PS4) - Edited Attire Glitch
10-25-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: WWE 2K16(PS4) - Edited Attire Glitch
The 2K forums are horrible. I hope the title match glitch in universe mode is ok on day 1. I just know if I want my champ Brett Hart to defend against anyone on Raw I should be able to do so.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2015, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2015 07:09 PM by themainevent15.)
(10-25-2015 06:27 PM)SlickDevilSWP Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The 2K forums are already starting the trolling, with the "Boycott the game," and "2K is lazy" crap. My personal favorites are the petitions and "Let your voice be heard!"

Oh, the one blaming 2K for someone else getting the game early and not them is gold as well. Forums are just a way to apologize to my parents for the way I was as a kid.

people like that are fucking idiots. "boycotts" arent gonna work and they have no strong evidence for one. thats why i been stopped posting on that forum. for this situation point is some guys got this game too early and its filled with glitches, theres a release date for a reason and thats so they can release a patch and have everything ready. im sure they will have the alt attires issue and no championship matches in universe mode fixed either on release date or later in the week. the same guy whose in control of nba2k16 is in charge of this game and hes been very accurate with maintaining nba 2k16. I gurantee you non of those people cancelled their pre orders either and just lying. most of them will be waiting in line in the rain at gamestop at midnight.
10-25-2015, 06:55 PM
Yep it does get a bit silly over there at times.
its the wekend very few people will be in the 2k office so there will be no official response yet.
it is a couple of days until release so i think it is a case of wait and see and hell it not the end of the world is it

[Image: signaturefcu.png]
10-26-2015, 04:23 PM
I hope that they actually do the title matches correctly and THE CHAMPION doesn't come out first!
10-26-2015, 06:47 PM
I stay away from 2K forums lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes jbl328's post:
WrestlingFan (10-28-2015)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)