Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Recommend a show....
10-05-2016, 10:18 AM
Recommend a show....
Scream
Designated Survivor (both Netflix in the uk)

Slasher
Night of (both sky boxsets UK)

Seen all of Scream and Slasher both I enjoyed, designated Survivor has only just started but has potential and nearly finished Night of and its very good.

[Image: Litasiggy.png]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2016, 11:44 AM
Recommend a show....
I've wondered about the scream series because I enjoyed the 4 films but I have wondered how that type of film can be strung along on a tv show. I might have to check it out now
10-05-2016, 01:20 PM
Recommend a show....
Its good mate.

Its similar to the movies but at the same time different enough to be of interest. Some very gruesome deaths and the plot and characters keep you interested.

The pacing is good and works as a TV show, I had same reservations as you but there is a back story and some flashbacks etc... I was hooked on it to be honest and binge watched it...

its on a season 2 mid season break at mo.

11-22-2016, 12:05 PM
Recommend a show....
Just finished Scream on Netflix. Really did enjoy it. But did think the reveal of the killer in Season 2 was a bit cheesy, and I seen it coming a mile off but in my mind there could have been a much easier and less cheesier motive.

Wrestling Legends Figures: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
11-27-2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Recommend a show....
I thought the last episode double thing was very random.

It wasn't meant to end on that episode and there was loads of others listed and suddenly they changed it and made that the series finally.

It felt to me like a re-write and the fact the main killer on that episode couldn't have killed others in series proved that

I hope it comes back - they left door open - not sure why they cancelled the rest of the season

11-27-2016, 10:27 AM
Recommend a show....
Didn't realise the series was cut short and thought that last double episode was just a kind of spin off to lead into the next series.

Strange, but I welcome to see it back

Wrestling Legends Figures: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
11-28-2016, 04:23 PM
Recommend a show....
It says its a netlix exlcusive or whatever but a google search leads me to believe its a MTV show in the states... and it was axed I believe... I assume, Netflix will pick it and just make it for themselves... I hope.

12-01-2016, 01:13 PM
Recommend a show....
Westworld... enjoying it greatly.

01-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Recommend a show....
For UK members, try watching a show called The Last Leg on Channel 4.
If you like satirical News based Comedy.
01-13-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: Recommend a show....
Agreed it's a very good show and it's work in making people realise disabled people are just the same as the rest of us also deserves a mention.

Their coverage of paralymics was brilliant too

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)