Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PC - Def Dave's WrestleMania arenas, Blue Steel Cage, 80's Hogan!
05-13-2016, 01:02 AM
RE: PC - Def Dave's WrestleMania arenas, Blue Steel Cage, 80's Hogan!
That sounds all cool Dave.

I was really suprised how easy the instructions was to follow. Much easier than when we had 2K14 on the PS3.

If I can do it anyone can do it so thought id share a pic showing it in action.

[Image: 1z67e2s.jpg]

One thing Dave I noticed was that the character didnt appear in the downloadable characters but actually turned up on the in game Superstar list right next to Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

I think I downloaded everything correctly as Hulk didnt appear to have a in game picture when choosing him just a blank wrestler. Im presuming this is normal as just wanted to check, couldnt see his Titantron either as it was just the Arnie one.

Other than that its spot on Perfect. This really is a awesome mod for the game.

[Image: HulkHoganSig.jpg]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2016, 04:27 AM
PC - Def Dave's WrestleMania arenas, Blue Steel Cage, 80's Hogan!
You got that right, Steven. This is MUCH easier to mod than 2k14 on PS3 was. I spent way too much time on that and got almost nowhere with it.

Hogan's .pofo file is set up to appear in the Superstar list, but you can change it by downloading and installing Cave Waverider's Data Editor Tool.
It is incredibly useful in customizing your entrances, names, heights, and a lot more.
It also works in tandem with most of the other helpful tools in modding WWE 2K16 and sort of works as a hub for everything. Highly recommended.
You can find it here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

He doesn't have a menu picture because no one has figured out how to add renders for these wrestlers being modded in yet. Hopefully soon, but to me it's not too big of a deal.

His Titantron can be edited in. I didn't include the files or steps because I myself haven't bothered to learn how to do it yet. Tongue I just used Data Editor Tool to switch the titantron to none. You may be able to do that in the normal game CAE editor, but I haven't tried. Smile

I updated the first post with important information. It seems there were a few unnecessary, problematic files in my old download that caused Bossman's nightstick to float and King's headstick to protrude from his head. I provided a brief guide on how to resolve this. The download link has been updated and it should no longer be an issue for new downloads.

[Image: __defdavelegendsig.jpg]

Undertaker on Shoutbox 8-20-10: "just watching summerslam 94 with a bear and cheese and onion crisps"
05-13-2016, 05:14 AM
(05-13-2016 04:27 AM)DefDave7 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You got that right, Steven. This is MUCH easier to mod than 2k14 on PS3 was. I spent way too much time on that and got almost nowhere with it.

Hogan's .pofo file is set up to appear in the Superstar list, but you can change it by downloading and installing Cave Waverider's Data Editor Tool.
It is incredibly useful in customizing your entrances, names, heights, and a lot more.
It also works in tandem with most of the other helpful tools in modding WWE 2K16 and sort of works as a hub for everything. Highly recommended.
You can find it here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

He doesn't have a menu picture because no one has figured out how to add renders for these wrestlers being modded in yet. Hopefully soon, but to me it's not too big of a deal.

His Titantron can be edited in. I didn't include the files or steps because I myself haven't bothered to learn how to do it yet. Tongue I just used Data Editor Tool to switch the titantron to none. You may be able to do that in the normal game CAE editor, but I haven't tried. Smile

I updated the first post with important information. It seems there were a few unnecessary, problematic files in my old download that caused Bossman's nightstick to float and King's headstick to protrude from his head. I provided a brief guide on how to resolve this. The download link has been updated and it should no longer be an issue for new downloads.

Dave trons are really easy to add. I'm going to work now but ill write it up later when I'm home.

[Image: thewlfsigcode44.jpg]
05-13-2016, 09:17 AM
(05-13-2016 04:27 AM)DefDave7 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You got that right, Steven. This is MUCH easier to mod than 2k14 on PS3 was. I spent way too much time on that and got almost nowhere with it.

I remember Kim doing a guide but it took me absolute ages to work it out, I think it was for adding pics and such into the game.

Custom Character Tools seems to have a injector for Titantron/minitron for bk2 files but I havent a clue what id add for file info.

Yeah it looks like the Hogan mod doesnt go over any characters either so its cool that you dont have to replace anyone.

If Im adding other peoples mods to my game is there anything I need to look out for? I mean I wouldnt want to add a mod then the slot its in going over the Hogan mod.

05-13-2016, 01:56 PM
I keep track of the slots I've used on a notepad file. This list also contains all slot numbers for in game characters. I can give you this list later.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Undertaker on Shoutbox 8-20-10: "just watching summerslam 94 with a bear and cheese and onion crisps"
05-13-2016, 02:56 PM
Just thinking of the possibilities if we had a complete Legend roster in a years time.

Im not sure if you ve got any other mods on your game but Ive kinda come stuck now so let me explain.

I downloaded a Sasha Banks mod by Bravebird and already downloaded the Pofo & Movelist files.

Ive loaded the game up and on the menu I loaded up Custom Character Tools. Now I selected the Pac file, Moveset file and Pofo file and installed it as it said it installed sucessfully. So I saved the game in game and then exited.

When I reloaded it came to the Main Menu however when I go to edit the model so I can change the titantron it goes to load up but stops halfway through the bar. It didnt crash because the loading picture was still moving and im not entirely sure what I did wrong.

05-13-2016, 04:31 PM
(05-11-2016 12:08 PM)stocksy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Loving the blue cage, the Hogan share is awesome, im sure lots of people want that, great stuff. My Mac and PS4 house now needs a pc again!

Isn't it possible to install windows on a mac?
05-13-2016, 04:59 PM
(05-13-2016 02:56 PM)steven1977 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just thinking of the possibilities if we had a complete Legend roster in a years time.

Im not sure if you ve got any other mods on your game but Ive kinda come stuck now so let me explain.

I downloaded a Sasha Banks mod by Bravebird and already downloaded the Pofo & Movelist files.

Ive loaded the game up and on the menu I loaded up Custom Character Tools. Now I selected the Pac file, Moveset file and Pofo file and installed it as it said it installed sucessfully. So I saved the game in game and then exited.

When I reloaded it came to the Main Menu however when I go to edit the model so I can change the titantron it goes to load up but stops halfway through the bar. It didnt crash because the loading picture was still moving and im not entirely sure what I did wrong.

I recommend editing the titantron not in the game but using Data Editor Tool.

05-13-2016, 06:04 PM
(05-13-2016 04:59 PM)DefDave7 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-13-2016 02:56 PM)steven1977 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just thinking of the possibilities if we had a complete Legend roster in a years time.

I recommend editing the titantron not in the game but using Data Editor Tool.

I worked out what the problem was. The Pofo & Moveset had the same number but the Pac file had a 6 digit number so looks like thats where the problem was. Just tried a Apollo Crews one this time all 3 had the same number and worked like a charm.

I dont suppose you know if there is a program to view pac files is there? As id like to find out what number Arnies minitron is so I can replace it with Hogans.

05-13-2016, 08:06 PM
Here is a pac list You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Arnie is 582 and 583

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)