Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PC - Def Dave's WrestleMania arenas, Blue Steel Cage, 80's Hogan!
05-13-2016, 11:51 PM
This just makes me miss not having Hulk Hogan in 2k16 even more now lol
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2016, 09:55 AM
RE: PC - Def Dave's WrestleMania arenas, Blue Steel Cage, 80's Hogan!
(05-13-2016 08:06 PM)kim666 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Here is a pac list You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Arnie is 582 and 583

Cool. Yeah I wasent really sure where they put the minitrons to be honest as theres alot of folders.

So looks like its under the ch folder then?

Have to workout where Hogans is from last year.

[Image: HulkHoganSig.jpg]
05-15-2016, 03:02 AM
WrestleMania 4 and 5 have been uploaded. Pics in the first post.

I was planning to upload 6 through 10, but it's probably going to be awhile because I need about 900 downloads of my stuff before I can upload any more arenas.

[Image: __defdavelegendsig.jpg]

Undertaker on Shoutbox 8-20-10: "just watching summerslam 94 with a bear and cheese and onion crisps"
05-15-2016, 08:34 PM
Those arenas are fantastic!

I love how you have Sheik/Hogan on Mania 1.

05-16-2016, 03:58 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2016 10:21 PM by themainevent15.)
(05-15-2016 03:02 AM)DefDave7 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.WrestleMania 4 and 5 have been uploaded. Pics in the first post.

I was planning to upload 6 through 10, but it's probably going to be awhile because I need about 900 downloads of my stuff before I can upload any more arenas.

Great job on those Dave. What they put tier unlock upload limits on PC? That was stupid of them to do bc not as many play PC as consoles.
05-16-2016, 06:41 AM
(05-14-2016 09:55 AM)steven1977 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-13-2016 08:06 PM)kim666 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Here is a pac list You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Arnie is 582 and 583

Cool. Yeah I wasent really sure where they put the minitrons to be honest as theres alot of folders.

I got Hogans tron from here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

you use cct to inject it into the game then use data editor to put in the moveset file and then reinject that back into the game.

[Image: thewlfsigcode44.jpg]
05-29-2016, 01:58 PM
(05-16-2016 06:41 AM)code44 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-14-2016 09:55 AM)steven1977 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Arnie is 582 and 583

I got Hogans tron from here

you use cct to inject it into the game then use data editor to put in the moveset file and then reinject that back into the game.

Someone should import all those RVD attires from last year. Man he had stacks of them.

06-29-2016, 08:22 AM
Just kinda starting getting into WWE2k16 with the modding and CAW's.

I downloaded the Hogan that DefDave7(thanks for throwing in that readme file!) put up.Got him in the game but he shows up as "Clash of the Champions".So I did something slightly(or major) wrong, haha.But was wondering can I fix this as is(like change the name to Hulk Hogan with one of the tools) or do I need to start from scratch again like with a new game save?I would just start from scratch again, but I already edited tons of in game guys stats and just didn't want to start over doing that again.

06-29-2016, 10:14 AM
Never mind my last question, I figured it out.

I have the habit of backing up my files by changing the file extension with an added _ORG at the end and keeping then in the same directory so i dont lose them.Well WWE 2K16 doesnt like that, it kept using the original string.pac even though it was named string.pac_ORG.So now it works great just had to remove that file out.

06-29-2016, 07:22 PM
Yes sir, the game likes to read from backup files if they aren't deleted. string.pac.bak will be read before string.pac

[Image: __defdavelegendsig.jpg]

Undertaker on Shoutbox 8-20-10: "just watching summerslam 94 with a bear and cheese and onion crisps"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)