Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
gotmark76 Arenas - NWA Universe arenas added
05-17-2017, 03:45 PM
Absolutely! Thanks for sharing! Like I said, there are only a few that I want to be authentic, and this arena was kind of fun to make.

I think I'm going to re-work the curtain, as there weren't many shots of the entrances of the wrestlers back then, they kind of came "off screen", but there are a few glimpses of gold/silver curtains and black angle steel stages.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2017, 12:19 PM

.png  Clash312.png (Size: 143.76 KB / Downloads: 6)

.png  wcw 1990 apron logo (4).png (Size: 27.07 KB / Downloads: 8)
05-18-2017, 03:32 PM
Thank you! I will be sure to upload those, and make changes. I'll post when complete.

For what it's worth, and I never thought pro-wrestling games would be like this, but I have accumulated tons of files for creations, as this year I was prepared due to creation made on WWE 2k16. I love this idea of a community helping each other out, so thanks. It's greatly appreciated!
[-] The following 1 user Likes mlindsay76's post:
dely316 (05-18-2017)
05-18-2017, 04:26 PM
You're welcome. I hope that they bring back the Clash '91 DLC arena for 2K18 as well as the parts from it in CAA. That arena alone can be used for lots of early 90s content.
05-20-2017, 03:10 PM
Here is a better WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING as used on the '89-'91 show. I added some background to it and I think it matches a lot better.

.png  World Championship Wrestling.png (Size: 33.96 KB / Downloads: 14)
05-21-2017, 10:17 PM
So, I have a project in mind that we should work on together. I have two arenas that I really want to do. Wrestlewar '90 and Capital Combat '90. I have the logos uploaded on my PS4 for the Shows, but I need a good shot of the entrance stages or something creative that we could do for the entrance stages. Just an idea.
05-22-2017, 04:45 PM
Sounds like a plan. I'll see if I have a chance to watch both shows on the network, and take as many screen shots as I can. Give me a day or so to see what I can come up with. Thanks for the "shadowed" WCW logo, I think it looks great, and will post pics when I can as well!
05-22-2017, 07:31 PM
Right on. You're welcome.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)