Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WCW/ECW jim powers/sarge added
02-02-2017, 11:58 PM
WCW/ECW darsow/hammer/tatum/blaze/minton added
Any chance of a Jim Powers?
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2017, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2017 08:56 AM by g7777m.)
RE: WCW/ECW darsow/hammer/tatum/blaze/minton added
(02-02-2017 08:40 PM)misfit82 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Who have you got ?
I have done Aiden O'Shea, Bad Bones, Tribunal, Bram, Eddie Kingston, Shera, Marshe Rockett and Sam Shaw so far. Just little bits left for them to be finished

(02-02-2017 11:58 PM)King Evolution Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Any chance of a Jim Powers?

He should be in the next batch I do.

Uploaded amazing french canadians, lodi, kaz hayashi and barry horowitz
02-03-2017, 10:57 PM
RE: WCW/ECW quebecers/lodi/hayashi/horowitz added
Bram and eddie Kingston please

[Image: thewlfsigprojectmisfit8.jpg]
02-05-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: WCW/ECW quebecers/lodi/hayashi/horowitz added
(02-03-2017 10:57 PM)misfit82 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Bram and eddie Kingston please

I will upload them tuesday.
Riggs uploaded
02-06-2017, 02:32 AM
RE: WCW/ECW riggs added
These are great man . I was always a Righs fan as a kid too I don't know why I'll look forward to grabbing him . Out of curiously any interest in A Marcus Bagwell pre buff attire ? Not s request , you've done enough man just out of curiosity . Thanks for the great work .
02-08-2017, 05:22 PM
RE: WCW/ECW riggs added
(02-06-2017 02:32 AM)CorsRoc15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.These are great man . I was always a Righs fan as a kid too I don't know why I'll look forward to grabbing him . Out of curiously any interest in A Marcus Bagwell pre buff attire ? Not s request , you've done enough man just out of curiosity . Thanks for the great work .

Thanks man. No sorry dont think i will be doing pre buff. but i am sure i seen a really good one already on cc.
Uploaded jim powers and added sarge
02-09-2017, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2017 11:34 PM by King Evolution.)
Awesome thanks alot I grabbed Powers.. I thought I grabbed Sarge and now he isn't there..
02-16-2017, 12:40 AM
Have you given any thought to making Scott & Steve Armstrong? I've been watching WCW Saturday Night's trying to get a move set together for them..
02-16-2017, 07:16 PM
RE: WCW/ECW jim powers/sarge added
(02-16-2017 12:40 AM)King Evolution Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Have you given any thought to making Scott & Steve Armstrong? I've been watching WCW Saturday Night's trying to get a move set together for them..

I want to do them but I cant find any decent pictures of them.
I have done sick boy and bunkhouse buck.
Will upload soon.
I have 3 slots left am going to do whoever I can find decent pics of. Its a struggle now
02-16-2017, 10:00 PM
Totally understandable I couldn't find any good face pics either on google.. looking forward to the Sick Boy & Bunkhouse..

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)