Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wizard of thays creations
11-06-2016, 04:56 PM
Hes uploaded with tags "frank black" and "wlf"
I do humbly request that you also download secret monkey as I am interested in seeing what people do with that caw...

[Image: signaturefcu.png]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Wizard of thays creations
Thank you so much, Wiz! Just downloaded you Brawler! Secret Monkey is next! Smile

Jake Roberts: I'm going to make you beg. You're going to get down on your hands and knees. You will be the one that grovels for the money. And how appropriate... that the money you grovel for is your very own. A victim of your own greed. Wallowing in the muck of avarice.

Gene Okerlund: Longfellow couldn't have said it better.
11-06-2016, 06:34 PM
I'll grab secret monkey later! Ha

The animal is superb! Very nice
11-06-2016, 10:53 PM
Downloaded the secret monkey.

Grabbed some logos and made 2 attires and grabbed and moveset and uploaded. 2 classic attires - 2003ish. Logos from CC.

Great idea and enjoyed doing that
11-06-2016, 11:15 PM
It seems a nice way to deal with caws that dont make the cut, send them out into the wild and see what happens. Secret Monkey now gone and replaced with xpac... The Secret Monkey on this occasion was Rhyno.

11-07-2016, 02:26 AM
I for one hope the secret monkey returns again soon. fantastic idea and i must say a top-notch caw.
thanks dude
11-07-2016, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2016 08:33 AM by Wizard of thay.)
Secret Monkey 1 is back permenently.

His friends secret monkey 2 and 3 have joined him and will be here forever. Eventually there will be 10 or 20 of them...

why because a lot of people are very protective of their creations but as long as the monkey is secret a select few i.e this site can do what the hell they want with them.

11-07-2016, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2016 12:19 PM by stocksy.)
I'll grab them later.

I'll grab them later.
12-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Uploaded my version of bulk Hogan. It reuploadable as well so do what you want with it.
Tag is wlf

Entrance did on my you tube channel and pics on the wlf community.page

01-10-2017, 11:20 AM
Have uploaded cost Rhodes and cm punk. Will sort some pictures later (there are some on the wlf community site) they are reuploadable so hopefully will see lots of stores and stuff with these as a base.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)