Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Custom Wrestlers not using proper finishers
04-14-2017, 01:53 PM
Is there a fix for custom wrestling not using proper finishers when controlled by AI? For example Sting, instead of going for the Scorpion Death Lock, whips his opponent into the turnbuckle, and does a superplex...

I know I could copy them over to one of the actual wrestler slots, and re input the move sets...but that's so much work Smile Is there an easier, quicker fix?
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2017, 03:56 PM
RE: Custom Wrestlers not using proper finishers
(04-14-2017 01:53 PM)jobberknocker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is there a fix for custom wrestling not using proper finishers when controlled by AI? For example Sting, instead of going for the Scorpion Death Lock, whips his opponent into the turnbuckle, and does a superplex...

I know I could copy them over to one of the actual wrestler slots, and re input the move sets...but that's so much work Smile Is there an easier, quicker fix?

i have Sting movesets if u want then i will share.
04-17-2017, 04:33 PM
That would be helpful, thanks! Is there a way to add movesets to custom wrestlers in the "cheats" drop down? I'm guessing I could create a path, and drop the moveset in there in 2 parts..
04-17-2017, 10:37 PM
(04-17-2017 04:33 PM)jobberknocker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.That would be helpful, thanks! Is there a way to add movesets to custom wrestlers in the "cheats" drop down? I'm guessing I could create a path, and drop the moveset in there in 2 parts..

yes u can do it with Moveset Editor v3...
04-18-2017, 12:12 AM
Thanks! I was able to sort all this out with the moveset editor. Only issue now is Sting's front special is a sidewalk slam into a submission, except he does a knee drop instead of the scoprian deathlock...Is there a code for this? There must be because it doesn't happen with Bret Hart..
04-18-2017, 06:41 PM
So I was able to take the 2 line code for Bret Hart's sidewalk slam/into sharpshooter and convert it for Sting. I've always had the moveset editor but didn't realize you can do so much with it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jobberknocker's post:
Special (04-18-2017)
04-18-2017, 10:21 PM
(04-18-2017 06:41 PM)jobberknocker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So I was able to take the 2 line code for Bret Hart's sidewalk slam/into sharpshooter and convert it for Sting. I've always had the moveset editor but didn't realize you can do so much with it!
Good you fixed your problem...

If you need help i am here...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)