Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WWE 2k18 for Nintendo Switch confirmed!
07-15-2017, 11:07 PM
It's not Sony's server it's 2k. And I read on Twitter that they're doing something with the servers this weekend so they'll be offline or slow.

[Image: 1t0w2s.jpg]
Signature created by Judders

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes KRadiation's post:
jbl328 (07-15-2017)
07-15-2017, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2017 11:17 PM by jbl328.)
RE: WWE 2k18 for Nintendo Switch confirmed!
(07-11-2017 03:35 AM)EvilMeanie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-11-2017 01:43 AM)Awesomekev33 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I can then play when my kids and wife are using the tv.

That's the beauty of the Switch. No kids on my end, but wife likes the big TV and isn't so fond of watching video games. I'd kill to be able to do w/ wrestling what I can do w/ Zelda.

Very curious to see what they have planned for the Switch. Part of me thinks it could well be the same game they were putting out on the PS3 up until this year, but we'll really just have to see. If I've got the ability to edit in-game wrestler attires, I'll be sold even if it is just a shinier version of 2K14.

I AGREE! I'M SICK OF HAVING TO INSTALL EVERY DAMN GAME I GET. SICK OF HAVING TO WAIT 6 HRS FOR DLC TO DOWNLOAD, I AM DONE WITH SONY!!!

LOL seriously man. I cannot wait to get the switch and get 2k18 for it. I always preferred cartridges over CDS anyway! This probably means we'll get a complete game on cartridge anyway! Even if the Switch is released around the time PC version is released- SO WHAT! I am glad that Nintendo are finally running wrestling games again!!!

(07-15-2017 11:07 PM)KRadiation Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's not Sony's server it's 2k. And I read on Twitter that they're doing something with the servers this weekend so they'll be offline or slow.

Thanks for clarifying that Krad but I gotta be honest, the PS4 just hasn't impressed me at all. The PS1 - 3 were cool but my lack of interest in the PS4 plus the shitty wrestling games are not helping. So, I gotta switch or go PC. Otherwise, I'm done with gaming altogether.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jbl328's post:
EvilMeanie (07-17-2017)
07-15-2017, 11:37 PM
JBL I understand your frustration but if you go with pc you will spend all of your time figuring out mods. Some modders also charge for tools that they release for it. I had it on wwe 2k16 but there were not many good caws. Modding is complicated and when its an original mod there face doesn't move. That's why last year I went to ps4 , but this year I will probably get it on switch, and maybe ps4. Just wonder how there going to get the file size down for the switch version. Probably textures and less caw slots but im not sure.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Awesomekev33's post:
cdiebold1 (07-16-2017)
07-16-2017, 01:06 AM
(07-15-2017 11:13 PM)jbl328 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-11-2017 03:35 AM)EvilMeanie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-11-2017 01:43 AM)Awesomekev33 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I can then play when my kids and wife are using the tv.

That's the beauty of the Switch. No kids on my end, but wife likes the big TV and isn't so fond of watching video games. I'd kill to be able to do w/ wrestling what I can do w/ Zelda.

Very curious to see what they have planned for the Switch. Part of me thinks it could well be the same game they were putting out on the PS3 up until this year, but we'll really just have to see. If I've got the ability to edit in-game wrestler attires, I'll be sold even if it is just a shinier version of 2K14.

I AGREE! I'M SICK OF HAVING TO INSTALL EVERY DAMN GAME I GET. SICK OF HAVING TO WAIT 6 HRS FOR DLC TO DOWNLOAD, I AM DONE WITH SONY!!!

LOL seriously man. I cannot wait to get the switch and get 2k18 for it. I always preferred cartridges over CDS anyway! This probably means we'll get a complete game on cartridge anyway! Even if the Switch is released around the time PC version is released- SO WHAT! I am glad that Nintendo are finally running wrestling games again!!!

(07-15-2017 11:07 PM)KRadiation Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's not Sony's server it's 2k. And I read on Twitter that they're doing something with the servers this weekend so they'll be offline or slow.

Thanks for clarifying that Krad but I gotta be honest, the PS4 just hasn't impressed me at all. The PS1 - 3 were cool but my lack of interest in the PS4 plus the shitty wrestling games are not helping. So, I gotta switch or go PC. Otherwise, I'm done with gaming altogether.

Don't leave us, brother!
07-16-2017, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2017 02:58 AM by jbl328.)
(07-16-2017 01:06 AM)cdiebold1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Don't leave us, brother!

Well, I'm not leaving WLF buddy but the PS4 + 2k's constant fuck ups and my lack of interest in any other ps4 games sure isn't gonna convince me to stay with Playstation anytime soon.

To have regulations & rules about uploads is one thing BUT their download limits are totally uncalled for especially considering their shitty servers, constantly freezing, needing maintenance etc. We should be able to download however much fucking content we wanna download and that should've been the case beginning with 2K16 at least. That is one of the reasons why I'm saying good bye to Sony. The load times & time it takes to install a game is ridiculous. I miss the good ol days of being able to place a game in my console then play it immediately.

I will have a lot more fun with Nintendo. And I'm sure others will too if all goes right.
07-16-2017, 02:58 AM
Have you tried Horizon? The missions are a bore, but just running around fighting the robot dinosaurs is great fun.
07-16-2017, 03:01 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2017 03:06 AM by jbl328.)
(07-15-2017 11:37 PM)Awesomekev33 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.JBL I understand your frustration but if you go with pc you will spend all of your time figuring out mods. Some modders also charge for tools that they release for it. I had it on wwe 2k16 but there were not many good caws. Modding is complicated and when its an original mod there face doesn't move. That's why last year I went to ps4 , but this year I will probably get it on switch, and maybe ps4. Just wonder how there going to get the file size down for the switch version. Probably textures and less caw slots but im not sure.

Very true man. That is why I was hesitant about PC too. When it comes to the current gen games, I like when people can create amazing things without anything having to be hacked or requiring more $$$

(07-16-2017 02:58 AM)Shiftygism Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Have you tried Horizon? The missions are a bore, but just running around fighting the robot dinosaurs is great fun.

No, but I will look into that(especially if it is released on Switch)...thanks!
07-16-2017, 03:12 AM
(07-16-2017 03:01 AM)jbl328 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-16-2017 02:58 AM)Shiftygism Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Have you tried Horizon? The missions are a bore, but just running around fighting the robot dinosaurs is great fun.

No, but I will look into that(especially if it is released on Switch)...thanks!
It's a Sony exclusive.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shiftygism's post:
cdiebold1 (07-16-2017)
07-16-2017, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2017 07:37 PM by jbl328.)
(07-16-2017 03:12 AM)Shiftygism Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's a Sony exclusive.

Well, I guess I won't be getting it then. I did check it out and am not impressed at all.

I miss Nintendo and look forward to jumping back on board with them. N64 had some of the best wrestling games amongst other non-wrestling related titles.
07-16-2017, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2017 11:38 PM by cdiebold1.)
(07-16-2017 02:55 AM)jbl328 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-16-2017 01:06 AM)cdiebold1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Don't leave us, brother!

Well, I'm not leaving WLF buddy but the PS4 + 2k's constant fuck ups and my lack of interest in any other ps4 games sure isn't gonna convince me to stay with Playstation anytime soon.

To have regulations & rules about uploads is one thing BUT their download limits are totally uncalled for especially considering their shitty servers, constantly freezing, needing maintenance etc. We should be able to download however much fucking content we wanna download and that should've been the case beginning with 2K16 at least. That is one of the reasons why I'm saying good bye to Sony. The load times & time it takes to install a game is ridiculous. I miss the good ol days of being able to place a game in my console then play it immediately.

I will have a lot more fun with Nintendo. And I'm sure others will too if all goes right.

I get what you're saying, man. I was just telling my wife the other day how much of a chore gaming has become because of the constant updates, load times, waiting hours to install a game I want to play and how much I miss the blow-plug-play of yesteryear.

My fear for you though is that you go all in on the Switch and then 2K18 is missing features for you or the creation suite is barebones or it simply doesn't offer the options that XBox or Playstation inevitably will (as far as creation submissions). Don't wanna see ya bummed out or spending double the money in case you cave and come back to the Playstation.

(07-16-2017 07:02 PM)jbl328 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-16-2017 03:12 AM)Shiftygism Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's a Sony exclusive.

Well, I guess I won't be getting it then. I did check it out and am not impressed at all.

I miss Nintendo and look forward to jumping back on board with them. N64 had some of the best wrestling games amongst other non-wrestling related titles.

Hopefully 3rd party devs decide to do something wrestling related though. You might luck out and get a Global Force game (but probably not annnnnnytime soon) - either that or a Fire Pro World port. There are several games for Switch that are coming out that are tempting me to get it. Not to replace my PS but just to have it as well.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)