Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WWE 2k18 for Nintendo Switch confirmed!
12-06-2017, 04:13 AM
Sorry for the double post. Following a Switch Impressions thread on Reddit. Game looks pretty impressive to me. Reportedly some framerate issues when on portable mode, particularly during entrances and 3-on-3s. Worth noting that NBA2K18 had some framerate issues that wound up being patched out of the game.

Switch is only missing 8-men in the ring. The complete creation suite is there, editing of in-game attires, and it'll get all the DLC.

I'm stoked. It'll be hard to resist not getting it tomorrow, but I'll make the responsible financial decision and hold off, mostly so I can purchase it alongside a miniSD card of a substantial size to go along with it. There's so much I've gotta pick up for the Switch at this point that it's kind of ridiculous.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2017, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017 10:07 AM by stocksy.)
RE: WWE 2k18 for Nintendo Switch confirmed!
I cancelled my tesco preorder as it’s so much cheaper from shop to. Looks like a lot of places are doing it cheaper than expected.

I’m reading people claim “it’s unplayable”

But I read the same for nba and I LOVE that game.

I’ll get season pass and all extras as I have a feeling we might not get another full version. Like PSP SVR06 was superb and every version after was terrible with loads missing.

With 100 caw slots and multiple profiles hopefully working and the massive In game roster it will be the ultimate portable wwe game anyway.

I hope creators buy it and embrace it!

EDIT -

On the store through the switch Kurt angle is free for everyone right now - until 13th - even if you are holding off buying worth grabbing him now.
12-06-2017, 11:58 PM
So I am getting it ,for cmas. I can't play it till then wife says lol. Hopefully by then it will be patched. Here are my plans on who I am going to create for sure.
Hogan
The other von erichs
gordy
billy graham
I am going to make more just depends on who else has made.
Also we bought it for 39.99 on amazon.
We need to get some more creators
[-] The following 1 user Likes Awesomekev33's post:
stocksy (12-07-2017)
12-08-2017, 04:17 AM
I have watched a bunch of videos, this game should not have been released in this state. I mean it looks like they are moving in slow motion at times. It looks like shit , I dunno if I should still get it. Wish someone on here had it and could talk me off the ledge. lol
12-08-2017, 04:29 AM
I have it ordered fella - but not out until next week on physical here - it looks bad I agree - I’ll let you know for sure - I’ll test it properly
[-] The following 1 user Likes stocksy's post:
Awesomekev33 (12-08-2017)
12-08-2017, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2017 07:05 AM by EvilMeanie.)
Few things to note about the early reception of the game:

1) The type of SD card being used can effect the performance of titles downloaded from the eShop, and, apparently, this is a factor with 2K18. Having not gotten an SD card for the Switch yet, this'll be something I research further.

2) The game supposedly runs near perfect w/ entrances turned off.

3) A lot of the less reactionary consensus that I seem to be picking up is that this was basically the exact same situation as NBA 2K18, and folks seem to be of the mind that the framerate issues will be patched out.

I'm hoping that the physical release will solve some of the issues, but, at the end of the day, I've gradually come around the to the fact that, even when there are literally youtube videos saying "don't get this game srsly," I'm still gonna get the damn game.
12-12-2017, 07:59 PM
I cancelled my Tesco order last Wednesday and got my refund, ordered it again from shopto. And today I just got home from work and have two copies of the game.

[Image: thewlfsigcode44.jpg]
12-12-2017, 08:11 PM
I cancelled my shopto as on amazon prime I got it at £26 - it hasn’t come though.

Tbh I’m expecting it to be unplayable at the mo.... so probably no rush
12-13-2017, 06:12 AM
I've had a quick 5mins on it before work this morning. Here are a few things I've noticed.
It looks great, I don't think it has the new lighting, but still looks good.
The gold on the ic title and probably others as well is too dark, probably down to the lighting.
The entrances are like slow mo
The match ran to slow for me to play, it didn't lag too much but was in slow mo again.
And the menu lags between screens.

I'm really hoping the speed and lag can be patched out, I really want to like this game on the switch.

[Image: thewlfsigcode44.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes code44's post:
stocksy (12-13-2017)
12-14-2017, 03:17 AM
So I have heard nothing but bad things about this. Countless video saying don't buy it. I want to get it, but I want to be able to play it. So is it just 1 on 1 with no entrances and that works. Maybe throw in some tag team matches? Does uploading and downloading textures work? I don't care about commentary or cut scenes , all i really play is exhibition. Just trying to get this sorted.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)