Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vince McMahon
09-12-2017, 05:07 PM
Vince McMahon
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

"To celebrate @VinceMcMahon's appearance on #SDLive tonight, we would like to announce that #MrMcMahon is playable in #WWE2K18! @WWEgames"
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Vince McMahon
Welcome news for me.

For years (and years) I have droned on that NPCs should all be playable. The models are made and on disc. I'd happily take all the refs, announcers and managers as playable even with a vanilla moveset.

Vinny fits in this for me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes stocksy's post:
IconSting77 (09-13-2017)
09-12-2017, 07:55 PM
(09-12-2017 05:07 PM)cdiebold1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

"To celebrate @VinceMcMahon's appearance on #SDLive tonight, we would like to announce that #MrMcMahon is playable in #WWE2K18! @WWEgames"

So that's why they didn't reveal him during the roster reveal.

Jake Roberts: I'm going to make you beg. You're going to get down on your hands and knees. You will be the one that grovels for the money. And how appropriate... that the money you grovel for is your very own. A victim of your own greed. Wallowing in the muck of avarice.

Gene Okerlund: Longfellow couldn't have said it better.
09-12-2017, 08:46 PM
Vince McMahon
I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but it is possible that IGN's roster reveal =/= entirety of the roster ... if you look at the videos, Renee's words were "That's it for OUR part of the roster reveal on IGN" and with 2K "surprising" us with Vince McMahon's inclusion, it might be possible that there are others that will be "surprises" in the time leading up to the DLC announcement. Possibility yes, probability, IDK. Maybe Vince just needed to be featured in his very own reveal, who knows?
09-13-2017, 12:55 AM
Vince McMahon
Oh, boy! I'm going to run out and pre-order this now.....nope, lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes dely316's post:
cdiebold1 (09-13-2017)
09-13-2017, 03:09 AM
All I know is I saw the $million dollar belt in the early trailer but no mention of Ted DiBiase yet.DLC or surprise I'll take him.

Ya managers should be playable too with vanilla moveset.
[-] The following 1 user Likes QUICKYNICKY's post:
cdiebold1 (09-13-2017)
09-14-2017, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 01:09 AM by EvilMeanie.)
Vince McMahon
Using the Vince announcement to hype his Smackdown appearance is probably one of the genuine instances of the WWE saying "okay we want you to do this."

But I wouldn't get my hopes up too high in terms of what this could imply. I've done this enough to know that my next roster announcement is going to be about the DLC, and then it's a done deal. Maybe there'll be a surprise or two. I hope there'll be a surprise or two. But I have no reason whatsoever to expect anything special.
[-] The following 1 user Likes EvilMeanie's post:
cdiebold1 (09-14-2017)
09-14-2017, 05:02 AM
(09-14-2017 01:09 AM)EvilMeanie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Using the Vince announcement to hype his Smackdown appearance is probably one of the genuine instances of the WWE saying "okay we want you to do this."

But I wouldn't get my hopes up too high in terms of what this could imply. I've done this enough to know that my next roster announcement is going to be about the DLC, and then it's a done deal. Maybe there'll be a surprise or two. I hope there'll be a surprise or two. But I have no reason whatsoever to expect anything special.

You catch Frank's post? Papa Shango is confirmed in. So yes, they may have a couple surprises lined up for us.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)