Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CDiebold1's CAWs (Updated 12/7 - Custom CAW of Me, Cory!)
11-18-2017, 01:02 AM
CDiebold1's CAWs (Updated 11/13 - Jack Skellington)
What was the issue?
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: CDiebold1's CAWs (Updated 11/13 - Jack Skellington)
(11-18-2017 01:02 AM)Shiftygism Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What was the issue?

I got an email yesterday morning saying my account had been disabled and that a specific video had been found to have been "advertising/spam" etc. ... thing is besides telling me what video it was, there were real no specifics given. I sent in an appeal email but have not heard back from them yet. The video in question was 2-3-4 months old by now and was nothing more than a 5 minute round of me playing Overwatch. Beyond that, I know nothing, but 315+ videos are all gone and the account is listed as suspended.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
My Youtube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
11-18-2017, 08:31 PM
CDiebold1's CAWs (Updated 11/13 - Jack Skellington)
That's some bullshit.

You would think they'd freeze that particular video and give you a warning/heads up so you'd know what the deal was before nuking your account like that.

Was it uploaded from PS4? I had a video a year or so back which a person commented he had been tagged in it's upload without my knowledge, I think it was during a free PS+ weekend and he wound up in my players met list or something, maybe that happened to you and all the people you played Overwatch with had the video linked to them accidentally?
11-19-2017, 12:23 AM
RE: CDiebold1's CAWs (Updated 11/13 - Jack Skellington)
(11-18-2017 08:31 PM)Shiftygism Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.That's some bullshit.

You would think they'd freeze that particular video and give you a warning/heads up so you'd know what the deal was before nuking your account like that.

Was it uploaded from PS4? I had a video a year or so back which a person commented he had been tagged in it's upload without my knowledge, I think it was during a free PS+ weekend and he wound up in my players met list or something, maybe that happened to you and all the people you played Overwatch with had the video linked to them accidentally?

My Overwatch videos come from the PC. I don't think I was hacked and spammed anything out and I don't even speak during my videos because I'm camera shy so I know I didn't personally advertise for anything in it. The only thing that I can think of is maybe a meta tag violation, but even so my tags pretty much ALWAYS have something to do with the video I have. I read you can get in trouble for having wrong meta tags because people game the search system but to have got nuked ... like wtf. I got an email saying I had 1 strike, then an email that pointed out a specific video, then the next email was saying my account was dead ... and all these emails came overnight before I woke up so I saw them all at once.

Still waiting ... guess I'll just retake vids of my creations and post them up to the new channel until they sort out this crap.

ICP has been combined and rerecorded in the original posts. Jack Skellington has been re-upped video wise. Working on creating Sally at the moment, and will be getting vids for Jerry Flynn and Boondox here in the next day or so.

11-19-2017, 03:38 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2017 05:58 PM by cdiebold1.)
CDiebold1's CAWs (Updated 11/18 - Sally )

Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas
PSN: DuckySolo
Tags: WLF, Fantasy, Fiction, Nightmare Before Christmas

Will be uploaded tomorrow morning.

12-07-2017, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2017 08:03 AM by cdiebold1.)
CDiebold1's CAWs (Updated 11/18 - Sally )

Will be uploaded tomorrow evening after I knock out the moveset. If anyone needs a tag team partner for their custom CAWs or a jobber or whatever, feel free to download me. Big Grin

Tags will be: WLF, Mad Agrar, Fictional

Credit: Shiftygism for the face texture, thanks again, brother.

[-] The following 1 user Likes cdiebold1's post:
Shiftygism (12-07-2017)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)