Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Heads Up
10-17-2017, 11:32 PM
Heads Up
If you're over on the official 2K Forums and filling out the Bug Reports form in the thread, make sure you do it to a T because ZeoKage says he's deleted a shit ton of bug reports because they didn't match up exactly with the template. That seems almost unethical, but what do I know?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
My Youtube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2017, 05:11 AM
RE: Heads Up
That guy..... Again....
[-] The following 1 user Likes wwfnotwwe's post:
cdiebold1 (10-18-2017)
10-18-2017, 10:12 AM
He is a dick

2k are money grabbing dicks

Micro transactions are coming
[-] The following 2 users Like stocksy's post:
cdiebold1 (10-18-2017), Silky (10-20-2017)
10-18-2017, 02:46 PM
Heads Up
I'm surprised that they haven't patched anything yet. They seem to be known for day one patches and we've yet to get one....
[-] The following 1 user Likes dely316's post:
cdiebold1 (10-18-2017)
10-18-2017, 02:53 PM
Heads Up
Yeah we did, it was like 4.5GB...
10-18-2017, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2017 04:09 PM by cdiebold1.)
Heads Up
Yeah, 1.02 ... with no patch notes ... lol.

With it having as many problems as it has now, I'm wondering what the Day 1 patch actually fixed or how much worse off it was before.

10-18-2017, 07:02 PM
Heads Up
I still think the lighting is an issue. Championships are way too dark during introductions.
10-18-2017, 07:09 PM
Heads Up
I wavered back and forth, but, ultimately, based on what I was reading on Reddit, I decided to hold off on PS4 at least until I was seeing better reports after an early patch.

Glad I did. Idk why, but I just have a feeling that, stripped back or not, the Switch version may well be the way to go this year.

It really sounds like 2K are purposely going out of their way to not hear about issues with the game if their forums are being policed to that extent. That's a shame. I thought the whole idea behind an "early" release would be to let series die hards find the stuff that needed to be fixed pre-release, ideally.
10-18-2017, 07:32 PM
Heads Up
According to the official forum, apparently Microsoft is issuing refunds for digital WWE 2K18 purchases based on the bugs/glitches/general state of the game. Maybe that reversal in revenue will wake 2K the hell up.

10-18-2017, 07:52 PM
(10-18-2017 07:32 PM)cdiebold1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.According to the official forum, apparently Microsoft is issuing refunds for digital WWE 2K18 purchases based on the bugs/glitches/general state of the game. Maybe that reversal in revenue will wake 2K the hell up.

In the words of JR, goodgodalmighty!

Is it really that much worse than previous entries in terms of stability?
[-] The following 1 user Likes EvilMeanie's post:
cdiebold1 (10-18-2017)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)