Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FWWF
11-05-2017, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 07:41 PM by lunchbox.)
FWWF
Hoping to make a few Universes. The first one I wanted to do was to bring back my FWWF idea but with a slight change. Since I am more of an old school fan I thought I would only have 3 promotions with 1 McMahon at the helm of each fighting it out for supremacy. Vince - WWF, Shane - WCW and Stephanie - ECW.
Been downloading the stars I want. I figure WWF - Can be Golden Era 80's/Early 90's. WCW - can be NWA/Nitro era and ECW will actually be New Gen/Attitude/ECW/Ruthless Aggression. Trying to decide if I will have a draft style pay per view every 4 months where the 3 will go head to head with the winners gaining stars from the other promotions or not. Thoughts?

WWF
Owner - Vince McMahon

Roster

Tag Teams

World Heavyweight Championship

Intercontinental Championship

Tag Team Championship

WCW
Owner - Shane McMahon

Roster

Tag Teams

United States Championship

Tag Team Championship

ECW
Owner - Stephanie McMahon

Roster

Television Championship

Tag Team Championship
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes lunchbox's post:
cdiebold1 (11-05-2017)
11-05-2017, 07:12 PM
FWWF
Sounds awesome. I'm unfamiliar with FWWF but it'd be nice to see read or check out whatever you bring to the table no matter what decision you go with. Do you have any links to FWWF?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
My Youtube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
11-05-2017, 09:13 PM
FWWF
Thank cdiebold1. I had it running on 2k14 but when my dvd recorder (the way I would get photos and such) broke I quickly lost interest. Hoping with the recording on the PS$ that should not become the problem. In it I kind of had the same set up except I had Linda McMahon owning AWA with Jerry Lawler managing it. Since my PS3 crashed and I can't get all that info back I have never gone back to it.
cdiebold1 (11-05-2017)
11-05-2017, 10:57 PM
FWWF
Aww, that sounds awful. I'd have been discouraged too. I hope you bring it back though for 2K18! Need more Universes to read through on this sub-forum!

11-28-2017, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 08:00 PM by lunchbox.)
FWWF
Histories

WWF

Heavyweight Championship

Intercontinental Championship

Tag Team Championship

WCW

Heavyweight Championship

Universal Championship

Tag Team Championship

ECW

Heavyweight Championship

Television Championship

Tag Team Championship
11-28-2017, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 07:58 PM by lunchbox.)
FWWF
Prologue:
Mr. McMahon sits in his home office running things over in his mind. "How can I get the ratings back up?" He thinks. "I need competition again." As Vince continues to roll this over in his head Shane walks in.

Shane - Hey Dad, what are you doing?

Vince - Trying to come up with a way to increase our ratings but I keep coming to the lack of competition as being the reason why.

Shane - So what are you going to do dad?

Vince - First, I've decided to put some of our billions into cloning superstars back to their prime as 'new talent'. Secondly, I'm giving you you're own show, to go head to head so we can rebuild competition and hopefully drive our ratings up. You still own the rights to WCW though the WWF's victory over 'The Alliance' meant you couldn't use it or the talent in any sports entertainment fashion. I'll simply rip up that contract and we can have some fun. What do you say?

Shane - I think it's a great idea dad. What do you say we have a draft and get this thing going?

Stephanie - Not so fast........I think I'd like to get in on this as well. I still own the rights to the name ECW and when you rip up that contract with Shane, you'll also be ripping it up with me as well.

Shane - Seriously Steph, you really think you could challenge dad or I by yourself?

Linda - I couldn't help but overhear you guys from the other room and Shane, if your sister wants to challenge you and your father than I think we should let her.

Vince - I agree, the more the merrier

Linda - I will be the president in that case and reside as judge over all 3 promotions.

Vince/Shane/Stephanie - WHAT?!?!?!?

Linda - You heard right. I think this whole competition thing will be good for the business.

Vince - What are you possibly going to do in that roll?

Linda - Well Vince, I will ensure fairness across the promotions as well as drive competition. Each of you will be given 3 brand specific pay per views and 3 shared pay per views. On the shared pay per views there will be competition matches that will allow the winners to gain superstars from the losing brand, so it will be more than just who can build the best product, it will be who can protect theirs and acquire the others. I'll supply more details before the next shared pay per view.

Vince - So it's settled. 3 promotions all under the WWE banner battling against one another. We'll get together for a draft shortly.
cdiebold1 (11-28-2017)
11-28-2017, 08:37 PM
FWWF
(( Drafts are a blast! ))

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)