Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SKUNKY'S SHANE DOUGLAS ECW PPV PACK #1
11-24-2017, 05:25 AM
Thanks to the hard work of EXecutionerX85 on his Shane Douglas CAW I was able to make ECW attires that go along with all the arenas I've made so far. If there's interest, my plan is to release a new Shane for every 2 Arenas I release.

[Image: 10pr692.jpg]

[Image: 2f063w6.jpg]

[Image: 2zpi5js.jpg]

[Image: 11twhvm.jpg]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like skunkypants's post:
cdiebold1 (11-24-2017), KRadiation (11-24-2017)
11-24-2017, 12:45 PM
I'm definitely interested in whatever Douglas attires you wanna release..
11-25-2017, 10:55 PM
RE: SKUNKY'S SHANE DOUGLAS ECW PPV PACK #1
(11-24-2017 12:45 PM)King Evolution Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm definitely interested in whatever Douglas attires you wanna release..

Thanks man. There hasn't been much response so I might only make a few more and then just focus on arenas, but whatever I make I'll post here.

Cheers!
11-26-2017, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2017 01:38 AM by King Evolution.)
RE: SKUNKY'S SHANE DOUGLAS ECW PPV PACK #1
(11-25-2017 10:55 PM)skunkypants Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-24-2017 12:45 PM)King Evolution Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm definitely interested in whatever Douglas attires you wanna release..

Thanks man. There hasn't been much response so I might only make a few more and then just focus on arenas, but whatever I make I'll post here.

Cheers!
Yeah I noticed that here and the other 2 forums you posted on.. It's ridiculous the views to the replies..

Cause this is such great work to be underappreciated..
01-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Best Shane Douglas online is yours man! Cheers for the upload.
01-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Skunky is the man - his ECW arenas are unbelievable - the forced perspective on his fence textures at the entrance and the little details he pits around ringside is just unbelievable.
2K should take note, they couldn't even get the ECW ONS brick wall entrance right!
01-13-2018, 12:19 AM
It's a shame Skunky hasn't put anything out in a while his Arenas was absolutely Amazing..

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)