Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Import Shows?
11-27-2017, 07:02 PM
Import Shows?
I can try later... only just got it but ill see if I can work it out... never used that feature before and it sounds awesome.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2017, 03:58 AM
Import Shows?
It was definitely there until the newest patch. It's super lame that it's gone, it is a really convenient feature.
12-05-2017, 03:54 AM
RE: Import Shows?
2k18 is dropping for the Switch on December 6 (this Wednesday), for those interested.

Jake Roberts: I'm going to make you beg. You're going to get down on your hands and knees. You will be the one that grovels for the money. And how appropriate... that the money you grovel for is your very own. A victim of your own greed. Wallowing in the muck of avarice.

Gene Okerlund: Longfellow couldn't have said it better.
12-06-2017, 03:18 PM
Do you have to do it like right when u just start a universe , then once u start u can't add anymore after?

I noticed you can't do this either kinda sux
12-06-2017, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017 03:30 PM by artvandelay.)
(11-26-2017 06:13 AM)mlindsay76 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-25-2017 11:11 PM)KRadiation Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I didn't even know you could. Last year you could but when I couldn't see an option anywhere I presumed it was tsken out.

That makes alot of sense. Maybe people weren't able to import a show, and never knew. There were MANY issues that others had that I never experienced.

I submitted a form/request with 2k about it (I know: I'm 40, married, and have time to bitch and moan about a wrestling video game). It would be nice to at least have some confirmation from that. Even if they took the option away, just say they did so because "insert company line here".

It was definitely an option in this game before patch 1.05, so 2K either purposely took it out or broke it with the patch. Either way, they should say something to acknowledge it, it was a nice feature to have. But yeah it affects everyone as far as I know...you just have to manually create each show in Universe now.

PSN ID: artvandeleghe & PWI500
12-06-2017, 07:15 PM
Import Shows?
I completed the long tedious process of filling out a form, e-mail videos, and even presented a power point explanation with details to 2K. It's amazing that when you provide the step-by-step they asked for, they STILL had an issue.

I feel like completing the turn to becoming old, and yelling at some kid to get off my lawn.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mlindsay76's post:
rudy66 (12-07-2017)
12-08-2017, 08:21 PM
@mlindsay. Freaking great, just great well thanks for doing that and yes you should definitely yell at some slacker to get off your lawn.
[-] The following 1 user Likes QUICKYNICKY's post:
mlindsay76 (12-09-2017)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)