Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Jasonator's Arenas - updated 12/17 - WCW/NJPW SUPERSHOW 1993 added and uploaded!
12-05-2017, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 10:00 AM by The Jasonator.)
Jasonator's Arenas - updated 12/17 - WCW/NJPW SUPERSHOW 1993 added and uploaded!
Im a little late, as usual, but im here to post my arenas for 2k18. Ill be creating the same old arenas, but I have better logos this year , so I look forward to uploading them for everyone.

WCW/NJPW SUPERSHOW 1993 - Fantastic Story in Tokyo Dome
UPLOADED AS A SHOW!
Tags- NJPW, WLF

I enjoyed making this arena, the stage setup is pretty similar to my other Tokyo Dome setups, with some lighting and curtain differences, I look forward to the feedback Smile

[Image: 6ORkxKz.jpg]

[Image: eVB011q.jpg]

[Image: xZ0vVum.jpg]

WWF/SWS - Wrestlefest 1991 in Tokyo Dome arena -
tags are NJPW,WWF
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

WCW WORLD IN JAPAN 1996 UPDATED!
UPLOADED AS A SHOW!
TAGS - WLF, NJPW, WCW

This venue is where Kensuke Sasaki beat Sting for the U.S. Title. I added a black curtain texture to the entrance and made some minor changes, but Im finished with it for nowSmile look forward to feedback

[Image: bGcgICM.jpg]

[Image: 6yromVZ.jpg]

[Image: 2X5uDDJ.jpg][/url]

WWF /SWS SUPER WRESTLE. 1991 in Tokyo Dome
Uploaded to Community Creations!! Tags are NJPW , WLF

I changed the stage setup a little and fixed the ringpost color (wasnt dark enough) the new stage setup us a gamble , but I kinda like that Big tron , and I was able to find a good Tokyo dome scoreboard logo that fit perfectly. This is as good as I can get it for now, I look forward to feedback Smile

[Image: wTEpNRn.jpg]

[Image: 9RSuXAe.jpg]

[Image: EY703q9.jpg]
Entrance view

WWF/AJPW Wrestling Summit 1990 in Tokyo Dome.
Uploaded to Community Creations.
Tags are WLF, NJPW

It took a while to get the stage situated, but I finally got it where I felt alright with it. Its a different stage setup but it was cool to do something different. Hope to hear some feedback Smile

[Image: aKVxuoN.jpg]

[Image: HATEv6k.jpg]

WCW /NJPW Wrestling DONTAKU 1994 in Fukuoka Dome (Japan)
Tags - WLF ,NJPW

The stage is a bit odd looking but I wanted to try to get it to look as close to the original as possible, I have a blue curtain texture, as well as a gold one that I can upload if anyone is interested. I always liked this event though, Rick Rude suffered his career ending injury at this event. Hope to get some feedback Smile

[Image: ReFnXbt.jpg]

[Image: 9REtiDD.jpg]

WCW/NJPW STARRCADE 1991 in Tokyo Dome
Uploaded to community creations
Tags- WLF, NJPW

This arena is already in the game, but since I had the logos, I decided to make it in case anyone wanted the arena with the real logos. The stage is similar to my other Tokyo Dome arenas with a slight variations. I look forward to some feedback Smile

[Image: IwU20N0.jpg]

[Image: SJys1JZ.jpg]

[Image: usHjU8l.jpg]

WCW/NJPW Supershow # 2 (1992) in Tokyo Dome

UPLOADED AS A SHOW!! Tags are WLF, NJPW

Ran out of arena upload slots , so I have to upload this arena as a show. If I ever get to the next level, ill move it over to the arena section. The rest of my arenas will be uploaded as shows until then. This arena was pretty ready to put together , the stage has an actual stage because I wanted to make it as accurate as I could. There aren't very many references to go buy, basically the tag team match between sting/muta vs. The steiners. Ill also be uploading the black tinsel curtain I used on the minitron if anyone is interested, it will have the WLF tag as well. Look forward to the feedback Smile

[Image: M4HzT8x.jpg]

[Image: GkYqq1c.jpg]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like The Jasonator's post:
dely316 (12-05-2017), MikeB1993 (12-07-2017), Shiftygism (12-09-2017), SmashMan (12-07-2017)
12-06-2017, 08:16 AM
RE: Jasonator's Arenas
Been waiting for a good 1990s "BVD" New Japan arena. Looking good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes OD50's post:
The Jasonator (12-07-2017)
12-06-2017, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017 11:31 AM by Frank Black.)
Defintely grabbing your WWF/SWS Wrestlefest '91 arena. Awesome work Jasonator! Thanks. Smile

Jake Roberts: I'm going to make you beg. You're going to get down on your hands and knees. You will be the one that grovels for the money. And how appropriate... that the money you grovel for is your very own. A victim of your own greed. Wallowing in the muck of avarice.

Gene Okerlund: Longfellow couldn't have said it better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frank Black's post:
12-06-2017, 03:32 PM
Jasonator's Arenas
Thanks for the feedback Smile im in the process of making the WCW/NJPW supershows right now, as well as the other WWF /SWS shows. Hopefully I can get enough downloads this year so I can have all of my arenas uploaded at the same time lol
12-06-2017, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017 09:50 PM by dely316.)
Jasonator's Arenas
I uploaded WCW Japan Supershow's apron and ring mat on to the CC server since they are missing from the game. I found them on the Firepro World creation site. That is going to be the game to get when it finally comes out for systems. You can do the aprons, turnbuckles, nameplates, custom soundtracks, and then some on that game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dely316's post:
12-06-2017, 09:44 PM
(12-06-2017 04:45 PM)dely316 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I uploaded WCW Japan Supershow's apron and ring mat on to the CC server since they are missing from the game. I found them on the Firepro World creation site. That is going to be the game to get when it finally comes out for systems. You can do the aprons, turnbuckles, nameplates, and then some on that game.

I have the aprons as well, a guy on that site gave me permission to use his logos, so that's what I've been using this year because he has made all of the wwf /sws and wcw /njpw supershow logos. It was like a dream come true lol
12-06-2017, 09:49 PM
Jasonator's Arenas
Firepro even has the correct Japanese turnbuckle pads, lol. Maybe future 2K games will implement that as an option.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dely316's post:
12-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Jasonator's Arenas - updated 12/7 - WWF SWS Super Wrestle 1991 updated and uploaded!
Added updated WWF/SWS Super Wrestle 1991 screenshots to the main post, and it is now up on Community Creations.

Tags are
WLF
NJPW
12-09-2017, 01:24 AM
Jasonator's Arenas - updated 12/8 - WWF AJPW Wrestling Summit 1990 uploaded!
WWF AJPW Wrestling Summit 1990 Tokyo dome arena has been added to the main post, it is uploaded on community creations as well, the tags are WLF , NJPW
12-09-2017, 08:19 AM
Jasonator's Arenas - updated 12/9 - WCW/NJPW Wrestling Dontaku 1994 added!
Added WCW/NJPW wrestling DONTAKU 1994 to main post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)