Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stevie Ray: Assistance/Collab Requested
12-17-2017, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2017 07:08 PM by Wizard of thay.)
RE: Stevie Ray: Assistance/Collab Requested
Just finished crowbar...no moveset though. Hope it wil pad out your wcw universe

thoughts on david?

[Image: signaturefcu.png]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wizard of thay's post:
cdiebold1 (12-17-2017)
12-17-2017, 07:15 PM
I downloaded him and then proceeded to check the numbers. At first glance he looks fine (as in I haven't viewed him through the edit mode) As long as you've got that weird skin condition he had implemented (red blotch on left cheek) and the weird darkness around his eyes (as if he hadn't slept in days), he's good. Even if not, it's something that would take me two seconds to add myself. Otherwise, looks great; attires look great.

While I've got your attention, it looks like someone else made that WCW era Booker T I was trying to make. Morph isn't perfect but slight tweaking and turning attire #2 into the Harlem Heat singlet will score you Harlem Heat in your game.

Search Booker T -> Scroll down a bit to creator Power_Granger ; currently has 123 downloads.

Here's a preview pic. (Less work for us)

[Image: NRDhQfm.jpg]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
My Youtube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
12-17-2017, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2017 07:39 PM by Wizard of thay.)
Cool. Yes cheek blotchness present .

inyerested to see what you next request is...

cdiebold1 (12-17-2017)
12-17-2017, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2017 08:09 PM by cdiebold1.)
(12-17-2017 07:39 PM)Wizard of thay Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Cool. Yes cheek blotchness present .

inyerested to see what you next request is...

You can start on WCW era Fit Finlay or Konnan while I put together a Crowbar moveset and add some lil' things you'll enjoy? Big Grin Grocery shopping, then will finish up.

12-17-2017, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2017 08:57 PM by Wizard of thay.)
By a happy coincidence a custom fit finlay texture is halfway done.. will have to finish it up..

konnan however never did it for me.

cdiebold1 (12-17-2017)
12-17-2017, 09:39 PM
Was never a particular fav for me either (outside of the short existence of the Wolfpac) but I'm running out of ideas for slots to fill for WCW. I can probably use those slots for ECW guys though to even 'em up more.

12-17-2017, 10:51 PM

f you are running out of ideas f8r wcw

cdiebold1 (12-17-2017)
12-17-2017, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2017 11:10 PM by cdiebold1.)
Nice find. I could definitely use Kendall Windham (as I have Barry Windham and Mr Perfect in a West Texas Rednecks stable w/ the logos on Windham's shirt) and Horace in my universe.

Just finished writing down the Crowbar moveset. About to apply it in game. Tags will be WLF and WCW and you and Age of Sandow will receive credit on it. Should be up within the hour. Check it and tell me if you like the edits.

12-17-2017, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2017 11:20 PM by King Evolution.)
do you think you guys might take a chance on Lenny Lane & Prince Iaukea?

last year I filled up my WCW profile account this year I stil have 40 slots available..
12-17-2017, 11:21 PM
I'd try but I'm afraid you'd tell me "it could be better" and then not give me specific suggestions on how to improve it. Wink

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)