Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stevie Ray: Assistance/Collab Requested
12-18-2017, 12:35 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Uploaded - Tags are: WCW, WLF, Wizard of Thay

My Youtube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2017, 07:48 AM
RE: Stevie Ray: Assistance/Collab Requested
(12-17-2017 11:08 PM)cdiebold1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice find. I could definitely use Kendall Windham (as I have Barry Windham and Mr Perfect in a West Texas Rednecks stable w/ the logos on Windham's shirt) and Horace in my universe.

Just finished writing down the Crowbar moveset. About to apply it in game. Tags will be WLF and WCW and you and Age of Sandow will receive credit on it. Should be up within the hour. Check it and tell me if you like the edits.
found a decent reference for kendall. Too much red but thats fixable.

as for lenny lane and prince ikaneua (or however you spell his lane. The best way to get me to work on something is to provide decent reference pictures Big Grin

but thats the trick ref pictures are easy to get but decent ones...

[Image: signaturefcu.png]
12-18-2017, 10:37 AM
(12-17-2017 11:21 PM)cdiebold1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'd try but I'm afraid you'd tell me "it could be better" and then not give me specific suggestions on how to improve it. Wink
I was talking about the 2k16 move set for Stevie Ray.. haha you totally misunderstood what I was talking about..
[-] The following 1 user Likes King Evolution's post:
cdiebold1 (12-18-2017)
12-18-2017, 10:59 AM
(12-18-2017 07:48 AM)Wizard of thay Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-17-2017 11:08 PM)cdiebold1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice find. I could definitely use Kendall Windham (as I have Barry Windham and Mr Perfect in a West Texas Rednecks stable w/ the logos on Windham's shirt) and Horace in my universe.

Just finished writing down the Crowbar moveset. About to apply it in game. Tags will be WLF and WCW and you and Age of Sandow will receive credit on it. Should be up within the hour. Check it and tell me if you like the edits.
found a decent reference for kendall. Too much red but thats fixable.

as for lenny lane and prince ikaneua (or however you spell his lane. The best way to get me to work on something is to provide decent reference pictures Big Grin

but thats the trick ref pictures are easy to get but decent ones...
Prince Iaukea
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. is that good enough for a face pic?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. attire

Lenny Lane
12-18-2017, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2017 06:58 PM by cdiebold1.)
I reread it and I gotcha, sorry.

I downloaded that Booker T that I was talking about ... loved the attires, don't like the morph. Tried messing around with it for 3 or 4 hours, no joke, and just couldn't get it right. Gave up and deleted it entirely. If anyone else wants to take a shot at it, you can either change the morph or use the logos from it. Apparently, they're all over on CC on multiple creations so there's no way to tell who the original creator of them is. Download the Booker T by Power_Granger with the white pants w/ flames & black pants w/ flames, delete the CAW then use the flames on a fresh build. I just couldn't do it but it seems like a wasted opportunity; so demoralized.

12-18-2017, 10:33 PM
it happens some times...

[Image: signaturefcu.png]
12-19-2017, 09:57 AM
(12-18-2017 06:53 PM)cdiebold1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I reread it and I gotcha, sorry.

I downloaded that Booker T that I was talking about ... loved the attires, don't like the morph. Tried messing around with it for 3 or 4 hours, no joke, and just couldn't get it right. Gave up and deleted it entirely. If anyone else wants to take a shot at it, you can either change the morph or use the logos from it. Apparently, they're all over on CC on multiple creations so there's no way to tell who the original creator of them is. Download the Booker T by Power_Granger with the white pants w/ flames & black pants w/ flames, delete the CAW then use the flames on a fresh build. I just couldn't do it but it seems like a wasted opportunity; so demoralized.
a while ago I just downloaded JCL929's Booker and I put his '98 attires on him from another booker t that I downloaded that had them.. and just changed his hair..
[-] The following 1 user Likes King Evolution's post:
cdiebold1 (12-19-2017)
12-19-2017, 07:00 PM
I'll have to look that one up.

12-20-2017, 12:55 AM
(12-18-2017 12:35 AM)cdiebold1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Uploaded - Tags are: WCW, WLF, Wizard of Thay

Awesome job on this Crowbar, thanks!

PSN ID: artvandeleghe & PWI500
[-] The following 1 user Likes artvandelay's post:
cdiebold1 (12-20-2017)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)