Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trade Block
01-11-2018, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 11:17 PM by Semtex.)
Trade Block
Now with the draft finished you can do unlimited trading until your first show is posted.

From there you are allowed 1 trade per calendar month (starting in February) with a maximum of 2 talents going in and out.

Put those who are you are looking to trade out here or discuss trades via PM. All trades must be announced in this thread - may be announced after debuting to keep as surprise.

Wrestling Legends Figures: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2018, 04:41 AM
Trade Block
If anyone is interested on anybody on my roster just send me a message and we will see what we can do. I want to go ahead and see if any deals are out there before I start pumping out shows.
01-12-2018, 09:08 AM
RE: Trade Block
(01-12-2018 04:41 AM)Perfectly Straightedge Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If anyone is interested on anybody on my roster just send me a message and we will see what we can do. I want to go ahead and see if any deals are out there before I start pumping out shows.

PMs sent!

Wrestling Legends Figures: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
01-12-2018, 10:41 AM
Trading block for NWA:

Jeff Jarrett
Rick Steiner
Stevie Ray

But listening to offers on others.

01-12-2018, 03:31 PM
(01-12-2018 09:08 AM)Semtex Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-12-2018 04:41 AM)Perfectly Straightedge Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If anyone is interested on anybody on my roster just send me a message and we will see what we can do. I want to go ahead and see if any deals are out there before I start pumping out shows.

PMs sent!

Did you mean you sent me one, cause I didn’t see any
01-12-2018, 04:31 PM
Sorry didn't get round to it. But any interest in my trading block?

01-12-2018, 05:21 PM
Bruce Prichard out of WCW is reporting that a trade has been agreed to. There is just some final details to be figured out . Currently we are not sure who is involved in the deal .
01-12-2018, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 08:01 PM by CorsRoc15.)
Official Trade between World Championship Wrestling and The Global Wrestling Federation:

After Being upset about his brother Stevie Ray not being drafted to WCW , Booker T demanded his release or that WCW either trade him to the NWA or strike a deal to bring Stevie Ray to WCW.

WCW President .....Jesse Ventura refused the requests . He said he wouldn't work out a deal with the NWA to send one of his best talents to his "rival" promotion .

Ventura instead worked out a deal with Jake Roberts to send Booker T to the GWF for Razor Ramon!

Dave Meltzer is reporting this is a power move by Ventura to send a message to everyone drafted by WCW to keep your mouth shut and don't step on any toes. The GWF is potentionally the most dangerous wrestling promotion ever created . Rumor is Jake Roberts had strong interest in Booker T during the draft so the deal made sense for both sides.

WCW Trades Booker T to The GWF
The GWF trades Razor Ramon to WCW
01-12-2018, 08:15 PM
Unbelievable

01-13-2018, 09:40 PM
Trade Block
Breaking News

The World Wrestling Federation and The National Wrestling Alliance have come to terms on a deal to move some talent around. It seems that what was reported earlier by The World Wrestling Federation couldn't be more further than the truth, as Dusty was rejected by WWF officials, and was said to be very vocal about how he wanted talent to be used, and this rubbed WWF officials and especially Vince McMahon the wrong way. Vince was said to be livid over some of the ideas Dusty wanted to use. So Vince decided to work a deal to move Dusty. Ron Simmons was a talent that Vince didn't want to move, but was open to it when the NWA came calling with their offer.

The WWF sends Ron Simmons and Dusty Rhodes
The NWA sends Jeff Jarrett and Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
[-] The following 1 user Likes Perfectly Straightedge's post:
Semtex (01-13-2018)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)