Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Behavioral Therapy - Inmate Interviews
01-12-2018, 04:23 PM
Behavioral Therapy - Inmate Interviews
[Image: 814b8774221d898e72f65509c9781481--the-snake-snakes.jpg]

Jake Roberts: Welcome my children... to Alcatraz. Welcome to my sanctuary... your new home. They say nobody escapes from Alcatraz and I, for one, believe it. My job here is to make you believe it as well. For your viewing pleasure, I have taken the liberty to painstakingly handpick every single one of the talent on this roster. And if you've been observant enough, you would have realized that each and every one of them is absolute scum, every individual a known rulebreaker, a miscreant, a felon, a criminal... *smirks* This is Alcatraz, afterall. I don't think it's a place for any goody two shoes, it is not safe for your heroes and your baby-kissing fan favourite pedestrians. Ohhh no. In order to survive, you will have to be hardcore... you will need to be sly, cunning and manipulative, you will need to muster every dirty trick in the book. Trust me, my brothers and sisters... it won't be a fun ride. This is not Disneyland.

What you're about to witness here is unlike anything you've ever seen or heard before in the wrestling industry. This is no longer about winning championships or making money. That is child's play. The GWF is about survival. It is about being the last man standing. Every single soul that sets foot on the soil of this god forsaken landfill has been condemned to hell. And with nothing to lose, what is it that you're actually fight for? Fame? Fortune? Glory? Power? Recognition? Redemption? Or the very right to breathe? To live?

But don't take my word for it. Drop in from time to time and listen in on some of the therapy sessions of our inmates. It will be an enriching experience to say the least. And as you take your journey into the deepest darkest reaches of the human mind, I will be your guide and I will be your... *smirks*... devil's advocate. Enjoy your stay.
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like kevin7ee's post:
Perfectly Straightedge (01-12-2018), Semtex (01-13-2018)
01-15-2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Behavioral Therapy - Inmate Interviews
Inmate #2862104 Interview: Tape 1

[Image: pyZRRiy.jpg]

Gama Singh: This is a travesty! There is a conspiracy at work here. This is bigotry! In today's day and age! The heaven's weep... I have been unjustly wronged!

Counselor: Might I ask why you think that is the case?

Gama Singh: Why? WHY??? You dare ask me why? Do you not know who I am? I am the great Gama Singh! I am the Maharajah! Do you even know what that means, you working class peasant?! You should be kissing my feet and worship the very ground I walk on. And yet you sit there and you question me? ME?! The descendant of Lord Shiva himself! May the lightning up above strike you down for your ignorance!

I should be the rightful Global Heavyweight Champion. I was never eliminated from the contest. I was neither pinned nor submitted. There is foul play at work here. For this, I am owed a thousand times the return... and I intend to collect. Jake Roberts, heed my words for this may be your last. You have angered the gods. Until the debt is repaid, you shall never rest easy. You shall sleep with your eyes open. You shall know no peace. You shall... you shall...
[-] The following 1 user Likes kevin7ee's post:
Semtex (01-15-2018)
01-16-2018, 12:12 PM
Inmate #2912725 Interview: Tape 1

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Nelson Knight: So why am I sitting here talking to you? I should be out there getting my revenge. This is a waste of time. I ain't got nothing to say to you. I don't need some PhD to psycho analyze me. I'll tell you what you can do though. Make yourself useful for once, run along and tell them savage boys Samu and Fatu that I'm comin' for 'em. They're gonna have to deal with 460 pounds of bad attitude for what they did... and I ain't gonna be alone. Ohh, I'm bringing backup this time and we're gonna be packin' heat.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kevin7ee's post:
Semtex (01-16-2018)
01-16-2018, 01:14 PM
Smells like a Booker T debut? Love these short little bursts of promos.

Wrestling Legends Figures: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
01-16-2018, 07:13 PM
Inmate #7562074 Interview: Tape 1

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Demolition Smash: PIPER!!! PIPER!!! My partner's supposed to be here with me! You cost me my partner! Who knows how long he's gonna be out! I'm gonna make you pay and I'm gonna make you pay dearly! So I don't care who it is that calls the shots around here; I want Piper! I'm gonna put him out just like he put out Ax! I'm gonna break his stinkin' neck!
01-16-2018, 08:07 PM
Pleased to see Smash taking offence to Piper's actions. Still wondering if the authority will do something as well. Surely throwing off the balcony is a bit too far? Also wondering how long Ax will be in the infirmary?

Quite like the idea of Smash as a singles guy. He had the briefest of singles runs in 1991 so would have been interesting seeing how far he could go on his own as Smash.

Wrestling Legends Figures: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
01-17-2018, 06:30 AM
(01-16-2018 08:07 PM)Semtex Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Pleased to see Smash taking offence to Piper's actions. Still wondering if the authority will do something as well. Surely throwing off the balcony is a bit too far? Also wondering how long Ax will be in the infirmary?

Quite like the idea of Smash as a singles guy. He had the briefest of singles runs in 1991 so would have been interesting seeing how far he could go on his own as Smash.

Never particularly cared for his Repo Man or Hole In One gimmicks. He's still best known as part of a team be it as Smash or Krusher Krushev. Authority ain't doing squat, man. This here is a prison, compadre. What are they gonna do? Send him to solitary confinement?
01-17-2018, 09:27 AM
(01-17-2018 06:30 AM)kevin7ee Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-16-2018 08:07 PM)Semtex Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Pleased to see Smash taking offence to Piper's actions. Still wondering if the authority will do something as well. Surely throwing off the balcony is a bit too far? Also wondering how long Ax will be in the infirmary?

Never particularly cared for his Repo Man or Hole In One gimmicks. He's still best known as part of a team be it as Smash or Krusher Krushev. Authority ain't doing squat, man. This here is a prison, compadre. What are they gonna do? Send him to solitary confinement?

Yes exactly this haha

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)