Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Current WWE (Talk about the latest show *ONLY AFTER IT'S AIRED*)
03-13-2011, 04:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 02:38 PM by Semtex.)
Current WWE (Talk about the latest show *ONLY AFTER IT'S AIRED*)
[Image: 29646wwe20raw20logo.jpg]

Talk about the latest episode of raw. It could be a potential spoiler if you haven't seen the latest episode yet. If you have post your thoughts, hopes and observations, and gripes ofcourse

We can also chat live as oppose to using the shoutbox and leaving spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2011, 12:22 AM
Re: Raw (Talk about the latest show)
There really was a lot to like this week. Stone Cold made his appearance but they still managed to throw a little swerve into the whole "why is he really here" train of thought by Bringing out JBL.

Del Rio is growing by leaps and bounds on me every time I see him. He NEEDS to be given a title run at Wrestlemania. Not because I dislike Edge, its just he doesn't need a title to get over, and I smell some sort of angle with him feuding Christian after WM.

I like the whole Orton/New Nexxus thing, but I could do without Orton being Superman though. Still, CM Punk can cut a mean promo.

Brodus looks like he could be a beast, kind of reminds me of Albert but better on the mic. Hopefully they use him better than they used Albert.

Cena.............what can you say. Anyone who has been watching the last few weeks and can't see why he is the most over Superstar since Hogan is just blinded by "Cena Hate". I'm still chuckling over that shirt................"I Bring It - Via Satellite", LOL!!!  And then the Miz run in was perfect. Of course Miz' attitude should be "Wait a sec, I"M the WWE Champion and everyone is talking about Cena vs. Rock and they don't even have a match".
03-14-2011, 08:14 PM
So after masons punt to the head tonight, I wonder if we'll ever see nexus again? Or is that it now end of nexus?

If I was punk I'd male mason wear some protective headgear, but then the awesome power of the superhuman orton would smash that off with a punt anyhow
03-15-2011, 03:05 AM
Yes rock, I've been saying it for a while. Cena is aimed at the kids demographic. Quite a funny start so far tho
03-15-2011, 03:06 AM
(03-15-2011 03:05 AM)Red16 link Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes rock, I've been saying it for a while. Cena is aimed at the kids demographic. Quite a funny start so far tho
"Because I'm not that talented!"--John Cena
LMFAO!!!
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2011, 03:07 AM
You untalented little fruity pebble
03-15-2011, 03:12 AM
Brilliant, cole is in a safety panic room thing. Quality, but no roof on it, gotta say that seems to be a bit of an oversight. Quite easy get at him in there

Good promo by miz too, best I've seen him do yet IMO

So thought rock was gonna burst into the arena when he said I promised I'll be there live before WM.
03-15-2011, 03:16 AM
Love the little panic room he is in!! Priceless!!

I hated that music they were playing in the background toward the end of the Rocks promo. Took away from it IMO

[Image: mrod.jpg]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2011, 03:21 AM
Yes that music was a bit odd, like they were trying to build some tension up with it or something. Kind of missed the spot there. No need for that
03-15-2011, 03:35 AM
Ooh forgot about trish and vickie, I expect that stupid snookie will get involved somehow

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)