Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WLF PRIME TIME DISCUSSION THREAD
04-14-2015, 04:02 AM
I have been busy all weekend and Monday as well. I was hoping to have the female jobbers in before I posted but doesn't look like it has happened. I am posting with Poison Ivy now and entering now. Should be up in an hour or so.

[Image: Nasty_zpsdbf8e457.jpg]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2015, 04:25 PM
Gordon Gekko huge problem, I've been having Computer troubles with my Laptop, with the fan and it crashing alot lately. Today I'm turning it in, to be checked on and fixed. I'm not sure if I'll be able to roleplay this week. The following card, I should have my Laptop back and working like when I first purchased it. I mean I purchased the laptop in 2011, so it's no shock 4 years later I'm having problems.

[Image: efKce2Z.gif]
05-04-2015, 05:19 AM
Well I'm back after my Laptop getting fixed, the Owner of the Tech shop was so behind on Technology to fix, pretty much the reason why it took so long. Ready for the next card bring it on.

[Image: efKce2Z.gif]
05-04-2015, 05:25 AM
Welcome back HoHo. Check your inbox when you have a moment.

05-30-2015, 02:15 AM
If I could, I'd like to request one more day to do my Sasha/VVs entrance posts. Won't be coming home for another few hours, and I'll probably be dead tired by then :/

But tomorrow's my day off Big Grin thanks!

[Image: Logo8_zpsywckr2it.jpg]
05-31-2015, 02:15 PM
I was very busy this weekend. I am back now and posting an entrance now. My other one will come tomorrow when I wake up.

06-01-2015, 05:09 AM
RE: WLF PRIME TIME DISCUSSION THREAD
Holy shit, fellas! The opening contest with SDB, Austin and Bret is really picking up steam! Keep it up!

[Image: pw%20banner_zpszc8xr32p.jpg]
06-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Haha. It's been a fun return that's for sure Kevin. Even though I've had to go back and edit about 17 times because when I'm typing I just call Stunning Steve ...Stone Cold lol.
06-02-2015, 02:34 PM
I apologize for the six tag Women's match. I thought I did my entrance two days ago. I do remember typing it out. I guess it didn't go through for some reason.

Kevin.

Is Havoc the girl in the ring and Alpha the German or is it the other way around?

Mixed tag.

Will do match action tomorrow.

06-02-2015, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 02:45 PM by Zoltan.)
Havoc is the wrestler with the gas mask (in the match), Alpha is the German one (not in the match)

[Image: Logo8_zpsywckr2it.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)