Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WLF PRIME TIME DISCUSSION THREAD
07-02-2015, 08:04 AM
Sounds good to me as well Mr. Gekko. Hopefully things will pick up after the holiday weekend?

[Image: 50q2XEi.jpg]
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2015, 11:08 PM
Hey everyone sorry I've been AWOL these past couple weeks but I've been busy with personal things and I don't want to discuss those things, anyway I should be back soon, Gordon knows that I'm going to be gone next week and that's when World War 3 is suppose to happen so it looks like I'll be missing that.

I can't wait to get back into the groove of things and will be ready.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
07-03-2015, 11:13 PM
RE: WLF PRIME TIME DISCUSSION THREAD
Bummer that you're going to be gone for the PPV! I understand how life can throw up those things that Rob you of your time. I look forward to your comeback, and seeing how the history of The Dangerous One and the Magic Man holds up.

[Image: 50q2XEi.jpg]
07-04-2015, 12:16 AM
See you when you get back Nexus

Check out my website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
08-03-2015, 11:40 PM
MONEY INC! I loved Money Inc....well I love Money Inc now, when I was a kid I was a Steiner Brothers fanatic. Hope you keep them around for a little while buddy! I remember going to house shows and when the fans were chanting "IRRRWWWINNN" I'd ask my dad why they were chanting Owen when he wasn't in the match.
08-04-2015, 03:36 AM
Actually I'm not too familiar with IRS really, so he's only here temporarily. It's the Mega Bucks I want to RP as. Smile

Check out my website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
08-04-2015, 03:50 AM
a few tax jokes thrown in with .....pretty much no personality, and you're good lol.
08-16-2015, 10:38 AM
My apologies. I will get back to posting as from tomorrow.

[Image: Nasty_zpsdbf8e457.jpg]
08-31-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: WLF PRIME TIME DISCUSSION THREAD
Has anyone seen or heard from HoHo? Guy kinda disappeared just when the Bullet Club was getting hot. Even vinny appears to have vanished.

[Image: pw%20banner_zpszc8xr32p.jpg]
09-01-2015, 10:32 AM
Same with Nexus.

[Image: Nasty_zpsdbf8e457.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)